What's new

A World On A String

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
i try....im also generally pretty high when online....you can see where the problem lay....i dont find it deters my enjoyment of the thread in any way,just makes everything fresh and new! LOL

T

THE PABLOS

i try....im also generally pretty high when online....you can see where the problem lay....i dont find it deters my enjoyment of the thread in any way,just makes everything fresh and new! LOL

I'm too high to die....all the time...I can not help it. I like things this way. I get stuff done...I'm a worker...I can not...not be one.

I just made a brilliant OD mix for potted veggies and herbs...recycle that coco

T

THE PABLOS

Damn,P,looks fuckin' killer...all of it!

I appreciate that dude. It is coming pretty easy....but I'm feeling like killing some Cleveland Sage veggers I have. I feel like after I let that "curl leaf" Crunge linger for so long....that some of these bitches are mocking me...challenging my grip on the harem.

There are at least 3 of them....if the next time I go in and see them dragging out their veg cycle...I'm going to kill them. They may be thinking me soft....which is a bad mistake on their part

Other than that....it's rockin' and rollin'....thanks for dropping in man

Straight up,man. Those bitches should never be allowed to mistake your kindness and dedication for weakness.
One day I'll have the opportunity to be as specific and ruthless in my critera as you,man. Actually doing my first home cross right now. Two Thai bagseed males crossed with an old local cut of nirvana's hawaii x skunk,and my own two year old fruity/fuely Ice cut. Just sitting on my hands and waiting for the seeds to ripen up... Keep ripping it up,dude. I'll be here,enjoying the show.

T

THE PABLOS

Further Bullshit...

Further Bullshit...

Working in the veggie gardens presently...take me a little break....smoke some hashish and post up morning photos...

Candy Loving= Chem DD X ELEbx1 x ChemDbx2 (ix1)

Almost an exact replica of "Deliah"...the queen DD I used to make about anything Chem DD related in my work....

minus the week 3 nanners that Deliah always showed...this plant will be 100 percent gnarly good smoke. This is my cup of tea right here...day 49 no guts no glory....I get to see my girl again...I love that she comes to see me in outcrosses. My prediction is that this will be a head ripper

Ma Kettle = Casey Jones X Grape Krush

I-HOP GK = Strawberry Dog F2 X Grape Krush

Cleveland Sage = Prune Juice X Hummingbird

Hummingbird = Kali Mist x ChemD Kush X Grape Krush

Prune Juice= Querkle X Grape Krush

Ma Kettle left and I-HOP GK right....day 41....both partially pollinated with Cleveland Sage. I am very very happy with both these selections. Winners....bang up...blow ups....aggressive....willing....great companion grow...money all day

NOTE: In one of the above shots....I included the corpses of 2 female Cleveland Sage veggers....it is better to feared than loved...it is of the upmost importance to kill.

If you do not think the population of plants takes notice....I will disagree...plants are very aware imo.....I build the population to be willing, fast, and strong....my message and demands must be made clear. They need to understand

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

I've been cooling my flower studio to promote some ornamental color in some of the girls....it's in the genetics surely... but temp drops in the dark cycle helps a lot...naturally

Anyway...I took these I-HOP GKs out to bathe with cold water in a cool room under a blowing fan....I dig washing them and watching reaction...can almost see them shiver

the "floppers" are at day 55....the one on the left smells most like Bubblegum and also likes to put out nanners at the tips of flowers every few days...thought it was P blasts but it's just her...easy to see and pick off. Her sister...is more blue/purple...and nannerless. I like both of these...the Bubblegum stinker a little more (regardless of nanners)

And their squat sister....getting close to done....at day 61. She will yield well....everything well.....nice plant on all cultivation fronts..."hello...stoked to see you"

T

THE PABLOS

Shiiiiit,digging the structure on the last I-HOP GK. The colors remind me of my Flo cut.

You shouldn't have mentioned your Flo cut dude.

It's funny....I was looking for beans the last couple days and started revisiting some of my Flo hybrid beans. I resolved last year to quit messing with Flo....that she dominated too much...how difficult it has been for me to get away from my Flo mom....my mutant Flo mom of DP origins...

One of the craziest....most beautiful plants I've ever grown....came in a Flo X Hashberry cross. I saw a F13 X A11 that Highlighter grew that looked very similar....but anyways...

I found a bag of those beans....and now you mentioning your Flo cut....

I'm thinking about Flo again. I have some crazy stuff with her in it. Those are speciality grows...takes a lot out of me to work with Flo...she's like an old friend...broke my cherry...she skooled me...I learned a lot from Flo.

I was looking at Flo Highland X TFlux Highland

Flo Highland = Flo X Highland Mex x BB

TFlux Highland = Flo x Chem DD X Highland Mex x BB

I said I was done...yet there I was looking at those beans and remembering the grow that took place to make them. I am a crazy fucker...that grow was mind bending in its effort. There is something wrong with me....nah I won't do it now...but I'd think about the Flo X Hashberry....just because it sounds so stupid...yet there is cool stuff in there with less effort (or maybe not...as I have mutant factors dominate in every Flo cross I've ever made)...

Major stepping stone...I'd recommend any Blue grower to work with Flo....and I think the Original Flo is...probably where it's at...how valuable will that become? Original Flo?

The Hummus Monk

Veteran
That Grape Krush stud really did the rounds eh Pablos?

Did you enjoy GK as a smoke..?..or not really? Think I read that you didn't but then again I have just woken up.

Stay happy.

T

THE PABLOS

That Grape Krush stud really did the rounds eh Pablos?

Did you enjoy GK as a smoke..?..or not really? Think I read that you didn't but then again I have just woken up.

Stay happy.

I only had a mutant female. She was ok....very ornamental (she is in my albums) and all. It can be improved on....needs to be fine tuned to my taste is all.

The males are where I scored....I'm germing up the cross I made with them and Ace's Congo....must be careful with that one...but I have to see what the GK did there.

I ran a cross called Elephant Head which was the same Congo female X Cindy Jones. I had several females show inter sex....and only one that came through without. You must watch Congo...can be a trickster.

Elephant Head was documented over in Ace's forum...some details and pix anyway

You shouldn't have mentioned your Flo cut dude.

Hehe,sorry,man. Did not intend to open old wounds. Funny how synchronisity strikes. But then,I'm a total Flo fanboy.Can hardly make a post without refering to her. Love her madly. It's one of a few strains I've smoked,except for a few landraces,primarily mexican and thai ones as a matter of fact, that just make me feel nice.At one,in tune. Smoking a bat'o'Flo and jamming out on guitar or bombing some hills on my cruiser is pure meditation. I'm going to be crossing her with a few different things this summer/fall. First being any and all males I get from the Barra Crinkles I'm gearing up to germ. Plus some other more closely related stuff that's in the pipeline. I'll have my own bonsai version of your Progressive Perpetual Pathway in a year or so,if all goes to plan:jump:

I know you said you're going to leave the Flo direction alone but the Tflux-Flo-Double Highland sounds too good,man. Oaxacan,Thai and afghani from the blues and some Chem punch is a heady brew. Sounds like a killer line to be working. I envy you,my man....That's some potentially,powerfully pleasant herb.

Hell,yes Org. Flo is worth something IMO.I'm sure you know this,but DJ changed the dad of the current release to the super BB stud,current DJ Flo is actually Floberry. Which isn't necessarily a bad thing,loves me some BB,but there is something to be said for keeping it old school.Appearently there are more OPT like expressions to be found in older seedlots. Thats why I'm stoked as hell to start work on my girl,since she's a DP Flo and therefore all Flo.

T

THE PABLOS

Flo is a cool strain. I almost want to say: "Flo is a cool plant"...because I think of only one girl.

..imo the best thing DJ Short has ever done. I made sure.... before I gave up my cut....that I had her in plenty of beans. The Highland crosses were the last. I even had replicas of her in that cross.

How about this one?:

Mox Mox= Chem DD X TFlux....doubled up on the Chem and a touch of Flo....I grew one...documented...very nice....used my Deliah queen DD to make Mox...I'd like to incross that one next time I run it

Here's another thing....in all my Flo outcrosses I never improved on her imo. I was successful at replication only....Flo is Flo...I think she prefers to be herself. At least my Flo queen did....in outcrosses she was always there... added features in some cases...but no great improvements....I'd say "O there's Flo again"

You sound like you have some stuff lined up....I follow the Barra thread...find that interesting...watching growers work lines.

I'm seriously considering Flo X Hashberry....the beans are attractive cannon balls. The plant I grew before was sexy as hell.....but a mutant and so slow in veg I had to kill her before I ran her twice.

The herb was outstanding. I had just wanted to see what a heavy indica would do to Flo...and had Hashberry pollen from a different experiment...forgot all about that session...but somehow I have the beans still stored proper.

T

THE PABLOS

what do you think of f-13?

I have not tried F-13...I have HL's F-13 X A11 in the fridge though.

F-13 is a Flo selection....I'm sure I would like it. I looked at it and almost bought it...but felt comfortable with my Flo experience as it was...so bought Cocoa Kush instead.

Cocoa Kush was a fucking disaster.... every subject was deformed...mutants that were so fucked up that they wouldn't grow...in fact:

I sexed a couple/three males and nothing else....everything else wouldn't grow enough to sex...I kept them on my back deck until one of my dogs culled them for me...by eating them

I'll be blunt...and I don't mean to insult anyone...as I am a huge DJ Short fan but....

...I feel the blues get redundant without outcrossing them. I also think that there are a lot of majorly fucked up plants from blue line beans. Even so...i find them interesting enough...respect them enough...to have spent a good deal of money and effort sourcing DJ's work. The gems are worth the work...have no doubt

I hope that comes across as I intend...I love the blues but objectively avoid their pit falls...outcrossing is so important...I don't care what anyone says...outcrossing is essential in progressing the blues into a new day....purist be damned..there is nothing pure..all bets are off...do as you do

Last edited:

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
i here what you are saying P,i loved johnny blaze (BBx nevilles haze) that stuff rocked! but had really mixed luck with blueberry itself,same was true of grape krush,liked retardo's jones krusher way better...

T

THE PABLOS

i here what you are saying P,i loved johnny blaze (BBx nevilles haze) that stuff rocked! but had really mixed luck with blueberry itself,same was true of grape krush,liked retardo's jones krusher way better...

Objectively....I think many growers get too caught up in DJ Short...so caught up...they can't see beyond what they read or what they believe they should find in his genetics. There is a lot of nostalgia and subjectivity in that forum....many allow that to carry over to their gardens. I don't buy in....and I don't want to go backwards....I'm my own Island.....no company man

My Flo mom and a couple of her outcrosses made my top shelf.....nothing else...not BMS or GK....not BB or any breeder made BB hybrids. Some of the GK male outcrosses are making the grade though.

EDIT: 1 phenotype of Highend made my top shelf as well....that was a good combination

I believe in the "powerfully pleasant" head and all that....I find it in many different genetics......hell you can find it in the Mex that comes across the border if you buy enough. Highs are subjective at best....corrupted at the worst...

I might go to one of DJ's classes....as he is one of my mentors....but I'm not in anyway starstruck or anything like that. I've read his book several Xs (refer to parts of it) and respectful of his work. Inlining anymore in the Blues...is a waste of time imo....you won't see me doing it....

I hope he spins away from the old and moves it in other directions. That is my hope...but since he seems reluctant...ciao...I'll do it myself. Nothing is pure...time has gone by...it is a new time...new generation. Hate to break the news

Last edited:

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
funny,blueberry was one of the first strains i grew,have fond memories of smoking it,not so much the growing part,but the buds were good,then years later i tried to order another pack and got ripped off by the crappy seed company i had ordered from,that lead me to seedbay and thus here so i guess i sorta owe dj a debt of gratitude in a backwards way....

T

THE PABLOS

Fuk It

Fuk It

funny,blueberry was one of the first strains i grew,have fond memories of smoking it,not so much the growing part,but the buds were good,then years later i tried to order another pack and got ripped off by the crappy seed company i had ordered from,that lead me to seedbay and thus here so i guess i sorta owe dj a debt of gratitude in a backwards way....

I obtained Dutch Passion Original Flo and Blueberry up in Canada. They were very old beans...the dude sold me 2 pacs each for the price of just 2 pacs....like a 2 for 1 deal as they were so old.

The germ rates sucked.....but in the Flo...I found a queen in only 2 females......the BB were mutated beyond reason junk..I feel that I was blessed to come away with a great plant in Flo

....I have prospered off Flo and the Grape Krush males... hopefully the Blue Moonshine outcrosses turn into something.

I've done my time in the Blues....enough...that I know what to do with them....for my taste. I do not speak out on anything other than what works or doesn't work for me. I can't grow for anyone else's taste or desires.

I'll admit that I find some of the hero worshipping of Cannabis plant breeders....a bit disturbing....respect I understand and give....but calling someone "master" is a bit over the top.

Fuk It = Flo X Hashberry

Just for shits and grins....I'll see if anything pops out...I'll probably kill the majority...I won't be kind

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
yeah,the seed business is kinda...well...seedy at times...i feel very fortunate to not only have found a breeders work that suits my taste in what i like to grow,but also someone who actually knows what she's doing and has an actual relevant degree as well as the experience and genetic library and space and willingness to sort through large populations and only be satisfied with the best.
thats one of the things i really enjoy about your thread P,seeing both parents and kinda having a grasp of your overall design,i can grok your intuitive sort of style,i kinda understand things in the same way i think...i understand krebs cycle metabolism,but i doubt i could explain it to anyone else...who wasnt insane like me at any rate...

Barbanegra

Buenas noches Muchachos!

PABLOS: great threading as usual. I enjoy a lot. Dziękuję = Thank you.

My current BB (some inbred generation that I got from Slovenia and selfed with STS) gave me 2 sprouts with cotyledons only. Out of 5.

I got F13 and Vanilluna in the fridge.
F13xA11 in the guerilla garden. I want to see 15 to 20 of them this year.

V

???

whatever. this crazy shit not on my mind as of late.

rounds going out. I've scaled down and doubled the numbers.
No maintenance, no prep, old spots.
A handful off water crystals and ground-up horns plus what's left from last years horse shit in the ground.
No poison.
Different experiments (strains + methods).
Current tally: ~10% casualties to the environment.

I just leave them on their own this year...

...as I'm much more in love with this garden:

Last edited: