What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

A warning to iso smokers

:yummy: :yummy: :yummy: Do not attempt eat the honey as good as it looks. :yummy: :yummy: :yummy: BAD POOH! Got my mouth in a mess of oil. DOES NOT come off easy from teeth and/or lips....makes decent hair wax though ide say.

Now I must figure out how to smoke it properly :wallbash:
Have a nice night

I've wondered about that... like dissolving some in a piping hot cup of tea :)

never tried it but it sounds delicious, and i think the heat would melt it well enough and dissolve it somewhat

Hoam Groan

Sounds like it's worth a try, make sure it's Celestial Seasonings!

Oh by the way my favorite way for Oil is a thin layer on rice or hemp papers, with some nice tasting light and fruity pot to compliment it. Make sure 'n catch that slipstream smoke!

Cheers

Last edited:
S

sow the seeds

You could try putting it in a pill capsule so it wouldn't get stuck to anything. You can buy em for pretty cheap...

HolidayHawk

acidfire said:

Maybe try swishing around a shot of vodka to dissolve it?

yep it works ,
i disolved a point 2 of bho in a double shot of henny and it got me pretty torn and the taste was not bad at all its just hard to get it to disolve there were still chunks floating around but it worked. maby some bacardi 151 or moonshine would get the job done better :chin:

gordonliu

easiest and quickest way to make your oil edible is to dissolve it in cooking oil.

heat a little cooking oil in the microwave until its kind of hot (doesnt have to be too hot). throw a chunk of hash oil in, stir and crush the little chunk as much as possible (you may have to reheat the mixture a few times to make everything dissolve) to get it to dissolve.

boom. cook that shit, eat that shit, or rub it all over your body.

G

swampdank said:
rick simpson is the man. im so glad i watched that. now, is bho the same thing as hemp oil?
http://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=89632

"Hemp Oil is not Hash Oil"

Latest posts

Latest posts