What's new

A very interesting breeding adventure.

JITAMON

Dont let your mind get the best of you.

Dont let your mind get the best of you.

ALOHA, You sound confused bro, Because someone can't spell, that means my beans are fake? I dont't think so. They are all the same. It is what it is. Columbo. Columbian, Columbia. did I get it right? Anyway they are the real deal. The description by my breeder friend is spot on! I am happy to have these gems. Just because someone can't spell does not mean they are lying.:joint:

JITAMON

Heat wave and drought.

Heat wave and drought.

Heat wave!!!! Over 100 for 4 days in a row, today being the worst. There were losses. I now see the drought and heat tolerant strains showing their potentials. The head band and diesels took it hard. I really think indoor is their world. Not saying it can't be done, it can. I feel that a controlled indoor environment will allow me too really see this plants potential. It could be a controlled outdoor enviroment also, I just don't see it. My ChemD and 91 cut on the otherhand is sucking it up? I really like this ChemD. 91 aint so bad, but somebody said it already, she is tired. I really like my Mental Floss, This one is a keeper. The growth rate, the form, the whole package! I can't wait to harvest this one.I gotta go water, later everyone.

JITAMON

pics

pics

Alright, got some pics. These are my Platinum Kush plants. enjoy:joint:

Attachments

• IMG_3175.jpg
    IMG_3175.jpg
    124.7 KB · Views: 12
  • IMG_3178.jpg
    IMG_3178.jpg
    95.9 KB · Views: 11
  • IMG_3179.jpg
    IMG_3179.jpg
    71.7 KB · Views: 15
  • IMG_3184.jpg
    IMG_3184.jpg
    133.9 KB · Views: 11

BigForest

niccccceeeee.The gods gift couldnt hang :( gosh that stuff smells so good hmmmmmmm and the high is heady and body but finicky huh ,wow i was thinkin of hunting a few of those bitches down.

JITAMON

The gods gift couldnt hang :( gosh that stuff smells so good hmmmmmmm and the high is heady and body but finicky huh ,
Well, I agree about the smell and the head. The plants did make it through the heat wave though. I did not lose the Gods Gift. Yes, it did wilt, pretty hard too. Just did not lose it. Maybe better for indoor?
Looks great bro!
Thanks Rez, that means a lot. Good to see you back!!
The plants that got hit the hardest were in buckets, the ones in the ground stayed strong. Our Sour Diesels and the Headbands took it on the chin. I lost almost all of them. Other strains that are in buckets the same size made it. Some plants did not even flinch, Like my BubbaD and the Purple Durbans. The Chems sucked up the heat and look great, I like the ChemD, solid plant:joint: The Blue Dreams are another solid pick, they will be grown again. So is the Platinum Kush.From what I understand the Platinum cuttings are crosses with Master Kush as the male. Platinum OG, which is what I have, Og kush x Master kush=Platinum Og Kush. SO on and so on.Here is more pics of the Platinum.

Attachments

• IMG_3183.jpg
    IMG_3183.jpg
    143.2 KB · Views: 21
  • IMG_3186.jpg
    IMG_3186.jpg
    108.9 KB · Views: 13
  • IMG_3182.jpg
    IMG_3182.jpg
    57.8 KB · Views: 13
  • IMG_3180.jpg
    IMG_3180.jpg
    86.4 KB · Views: 14

JITAMON

Wanna go off about the Blue Dream for a sec. This is a solid plant. I have thrown every test I need at this plant and it is a winner! I have the clone and selected a seedling we have that most resembles the clone. The pheno I have chosen is the Haze like pheno. Grows like a Champion.HUGE plants outdoors. BIG BUDS!! Smell is Fresh and Hazy with a Definite Blueberry undertone. The Buds are chunky and EXTREMELY frosty:yoinks: KEEPER!! Research continues.:joint:
And now about CHEMD. This is a n awesome cutting. My ChemD bush is 8-9 ft tall and 20 ft around. Easily the biggest plant we have. HUGE is this Plant. I will post pics, I assure you. This is a dream to grow. I cannot wait to be able to harvest this one. That is gonna be a GOOD DAY!!!!!! Everything I have ever seen and heard is true about this cutting. Thanx Chem.

JITAMON

Update

Update

Aloha everyone. Been extremely busy. It's go time!! Buds are huge, Glistening in the sun. Branches are so heavy they are bending and breaking. The purpling has started.The yellowing of the leaves has turned to shades of purple and yellow with lavender colored buds.:woohoo: Things are definatly starting to finish off. This is earlier than I thought, I was expecting a mid Oct finish and it looks like a lot will be finished by Oct 1. I am stoked:joint:
As soon as we get a new card reader I will post pics, till then stay safe everyone.

wayfarer

just tuning in

just tuning in

read the thread straight through from the beginning...great information, great grow...respect:joint:. Eagerly awaiting those pics, the chemd sounds amazing.

JITAMON

Aloha everyone. Fall is in the air, HARVEST TIME :woohoo: Pollination was successful and seeds have formed. Buds are swelling to their MAX:yoinks: My earliest strains this year are the GDP's and the Papa Midnights, which is our GDP X OG Kush selection. I promise the pics are worth the wait. The Cherry Pez Livity plants are almost done too, as is the Platinum OG Kush's. I am really stoked to get an earlier harvest this year. Most of our plants will be done in Oct.

JITAMON

EARLY HARVEST

EARLY HARVEST

:woohoo: All I can say is YESSS!!!!!!!!!! Done plants:joint: This is shaping up to be our best harvest EVER. People will get their meds, the suffering WILL be diminished. I thank the God's and Goddesses. The work load prevents me from getting into detail, that will come later. I am pleasantly surprised by my cultivar selection this year.I really outdid myself this time:joint: Thanx to all that guided me and big up's to my mentors. I could not have done this without you all. A :joint:BIG THANK YOU.
Last night, the whole garden went purple. WOW:yoinks: The temps were below 60 for more than 3 days, thus allowing the anthocyanin pigment to build to critical levels. The purpling has begun

dyno

Just read your entire thread. :respect:

What a great line up and thanks for carrying on documenting what must be 'The All Star Line Up'. Love it when purpling occurs, looks like your meds will have bag appeal as well as give much needed relief to those in need. Best harvest you've ever had? Brilliant! :woohoo:

Keep up all the good work.

JITAMON

ok here they go

Attachments

• IMG_3320.jpg
    IMG_3320.jpg
    128.9 KB · Views: 13
  • IMG_3318.jpg
    IMG_3318.jpg
    128.8 KB · Views: 13
  • IMG_3317.jpg
    IMG_3317.jpg
    142.5 KB · Views: 15
  • IMG_3316.jpg
    IMG_3316.jpg
    133.3 KB · Views: 13

JITAMON

And some more, first pic is Blue Moonshine, second is my ChemD bush, third is the top of Blue Moonshine and last is a ChemD cola.

Attachments

• IMG_3322.jpg
    IMG_3322.jpg
    131.3 KB · Views: 16
  • IMG_3323.jpg
    IMG_3323.jpg
    137.9 KB · Views: 13
  • IMG_3324.jpg
    IMG_3324.jpg
    150.8 KB · Views: 15
  • IMG_3325.jpg
    IMG_3325.jpg