What's new

A Tribute to JonJaffer - 4K Vertical PVC Stadium

G

Guest 88950

Cheeb

nice grow. could the temp of your nute rezs be getting too cold?

C

Cheeb

Hey,

Appreciate all the kind words all.

Stayed tuned for this to be ran again... its sitting idle right now which is driving me crazy but all current clones are in coco. We had to use what was available to us so we threw 5400w vertical 600w in an upstairs bedroom to see what we could do with some coco trees.

Cold reservoir temps could have been a factor as well. We were exhausting the 4k into the room w/ the res, but I'm still unsure what res temps were.

Next grow will be the opposite side of the climate. We are going into spring/summer now so hopefully I'll be able to run 3k w/o AC. We are exhausting using 14" MAX so we'll have to see.

One of the reasons we went upstairs to play. Its just easier to toss a window AC in a bedroom and call it done.

Hopefully next round will not disappoint. I'm going to try to be more present to make sure nothing goes wrong. Kinda set this up backwards.. I've turned on a friend w/ hardly zero experience w/ this stadium while I continue to dick around w/ coco at my location. This baby should have been in my basement where I could tweak it to my hearts content...but thats not the way things worked out..

next project - 4800w (8 600w lights) in a 6x12 utility trailer. Sealed w/ co2. Mobile ebb&flow. :dance013:

mrktwiz

WOOT ---> re> next project - 4800w (8 600w lights) in a 6x12 utility trailer. Sealed w/ co2. Mobile ebb&flow

This sounds like da shit.....I will make sure I pull up a seat for that one Nice job Cheeb!

G

Guest 88950

definitly no disappointment here bro, im learning alot.

mobil ebb & flo......i love it.

5th

Veteran
next project - 4800w (8 600w lights) in a 6x12 utility trailer. Sealed w/ co2. Mobile ebb&flow. :dance013:

Maybe its just me...but that sound pretty damn sweet.

...I just had a thought of mounting air cooled hoods front to back in one of my 8x16 enclosed trailers and driving around to cool them...I'm gonna hit another bowl now and laugh hysterically...

Latest posts

Latest posts