What's new

a round about thread about epic nuts..!

Space Toker

Veteran
Man call me a spoiled sport but I really hate pats fans. Not you meraxes. Wait its not even pats fans it was people in general riding the Brady train. Glad you guys had your fun cause its over this year. Oops wrong thread

oh you are a spoiled sport but we are spoiled by sports here so I forgive you and hope you can understand our jubilance before you gloat as you will one day have the chance to do... but for now we are doing great including the QB and coach, you cannot pick and choose or artificially segment us, we are a team and we are a force and that is not over yet... but yeah you are right wrong thread. excuse me

Space Toker

Veteran
ah, ok feel the need to encourage positive things that rhyme but can not do it at this point, so negative/ neutral with what I want to rhyme with I do not want to say right now.... old grump, bump. thump, stump, oh it would be equally fun to come up with more of my own, but I think we have to wonder why some did what they did and discuss and maybe argue and come to some resolution and move on, but if that means wrongdoing those should pay and be impeached or well that sounds like some delicious jam or something but anyway got sidetracked by a joke but you know what I mean! :D

edit: thanks to some who send pos rep, I cannot communicate this soon or whatever but thanks anyway!

Stoner4Life

Medicinal Advocate
ICMag Donor
Veteran

I'm thinking of marketing bright red baseball caps with white lettering that say "Make Russia Great Again"

Space Toker

Veteran
Did you say something similar or did it take me this long to respond? Well, I rediscovered this thread and it seems appropriate to post what I have been observing lately here.

My brother has taken medical leave to "help" his aunt after a knee operation, I put that in quotes because even with the operation and being over 80, she had been making remarkablly quick progress and is greedy and selfish and milking this. This is not the main point of this post or even a point I intended to make at all, but seems relevant now somehow to set the backdrop for all this.

He has been going a lot to Weds night gatherings at a friends house, and there was a point not all that long ago he had no contact for months, not saying some conspiracy at all this guy has been helpful to us both, but carefully documenting everything in case I need it later.

My bro just messaged me and said what I am about to describe is just mice but not even close! Before I do that, I must say first that while he was at auntie's and overall lately very little almost surprisingly low air traffic, none at all besides Jet Blue for at least a couple days. Which think about it, if that CAN HAPPEN than it is not regular or needed air traffic at other times, so what is it? Most air traffic follows a precise schedule, I could set a stop watch to Jet Blue it I wanted to and it wouldn't be off by more than a second. So why these occasional bursts of insane constant air traffic that goes almost constantly for hours, for a day or two then back to the other pattern? Well, yesterday, there was one chopper that hovered motionless over a ridge maybe a mile away before finally making a direct low pass right over my place after watching quite a while. Meanwhile, another chopper had an east to west highly elliptical orbit that took it over near that other chopper and to the north and east of me by maybe a couple miles. I went out to investigate all the noise and commotion after watching from inside or the steps for a while, and there were 3 other choppers circling north to south over that ridge at least 2 miles away and never got close. Just before the hovering one made a direct pass over, the others all lined up in formation and took off together toward Prob a Chicopee military base. Today, be the way it behaved it seemed the hovering one returned but made just a couple passes to the south by less than a mile and making a straight line path, while one or two other aircraft of some kind, at least one a chopper circled in the same area over the ridge as yesterday. There was also a lot of air activity when my bro and I were cutting wood maybe a week or 2 ago, this time 2 state police planes flying in formation wing tips almost touching it seemed on the first pass but with one plane slightly further forward than the other. They then flew back and forth for a while in a north to south grid like pattern and then east to west, all the while not too far apart but then one flew north and south and the other east and west for the total of about 2 hours. Basically, there were 2, slight chance of 3 very busy air days the whole month but crazy active when it happens. WTF?! For the record, sadly consume no "drugs" legal or otherwise other than scripts except alcohol and all these instances I was dead cold sober and my brother witnessed the same.

OK now I also get threatening calls that seem to be telemarketers, warning of having to contact them immediatley and urgently about the electric bill, that is important and has to be settled soon, that if your bill is higher than a certain amount action is required. The bill is over that amount considerably, odd thing is it shouldn't be, I have a few fans and 160W of flo lights running in a vegetable growing experiment and that is it!

Which all leads me to my MAIN POINT FINALLY! Right? yeah on with it!
I go out to the kitchen and an outlet (that's what you call it right? where things plug into?) was making crazy sounds! Beeping, grinding, electronic crazy sounds I have heard when picking up the phone before. The wall outlet was making these sounds! Seriously, up and down frequency sounds that sounded like alien morse code! I went outside, and in the cellar below, NOTHING, it was coming from the outlet! It was making a regular pattern of crazy sounds that kept up the same pattern but gradually got slower and fainter until it stopped the whole thing not taking more than 10 or 15 minutes, and my bro suggested mice! They dwell in the attic, try to trap them but more always come, but none make crazy beeping electronic noises! WTF?!?!?!

Space Toker

Veteran
Oh and those that voted a certain way are guilty of treason and along with who they voted for and I have thought in fits of rage that they deserve all kinds of crazy drastic things, and thanks to them the air activity I think, but their side that is dumb as bricks got a decisive blow this election day, or dare I say bricks are finally growing brains? Won't get my hopes up over them, but looks like the madness that was this last election may be showing signs of reversing thankfully!

Gry

Veteran
what comes to mind are fragments of a donald duck cartoon when he was in some kind of parade.

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
nuts?
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]
picture.php
[/FONT]

Space Toker

Veteran
When my bro is at my aunt, no air traffic hardly at all... he returns a couple days and shit breaks loose, know he or the aunt has nothing to do with it but strange how that happens.

Like I said had hardly anything to drink, no influence of anything else. A propane guy came today but he's certainly not a spy of some kind, just a nice guy with a big mestache that looks like some old time news or entertainment commentary guy neither of us could come up with a name for but remember... It has for the most part and for the longest time been, well incredibly peaceful almost freakishly so, so you can literally hear a pin drop, and then these occasional bursts of frenetic crazy activity! And the alien sounds in the wall, kind of sounds like a modem, picked up the phone and heard that before, but this was far crazier but similar. Also when the weather is very snowy or rainy, the phone stops working properly intermittently in brief bursts. In one such occurence just days to 2 weeks ago, I was asleep and woken by muffled sounds that sounded like a phone ringing in a crazy abnormal way. Moments later, it started ringing in the exact same crazy way no deviation at all all tones and patterns the same. The landline phone usually rings singly one ring at a time until the message machine picks up on the 5th ring. This time, it was doing like 2 rings of like 3 sylables each and then stopped.

Space Toker

Veteran
HAHA
yeah now those are nuts!
Donald Duck? Oh OK was ready to go on about how you must date back a while too as I vaguely remember those but not the specifics of what you are talking about, think I watched re-runs in the 70's, but I think I know where you are coming from now! And I had a very good joke of my own to share about this but forgot. I hope someone who has real knowledge with phone and modem and electrical, maybe even a former disgruntled military/CIA agent (the choppers were 99% likely national guard) can offer some pointers on what might be going on, but not holding my breath! The joke I had in mind had something to do with the fact all my family originated from former Soviet "republics", that tied in with my theory of CIA and aliens and such and the whole Putin/pres bromance, and something else related to that scum in chief.... and we all heard of double agents but wanted to incorporate into the joke that I am unwittingly against my control some triple to quintuple agent or so they think and that is why they are out to get me and hence all that activity... yeah know I am using a lot of old man terminology but not THAT OLD! :D ;)

Space Toker

Veteran
oh but there was the former Iraq veteran that decided to drive up the long drive, again not me finally totally going off the deep end my bro could confirm it he did most of the talking with this guy. On a chainsaw massive wood cutting mission of our own that we were planning to and did later embark on, this silver pick up comes up and a huge guy pops out, he approaching me but I point for him to go to my bother who is closer to him. He then veers off and vanishes with my bro for the longest time, honestly the thought crossed my mind something bad happened. Finally he returns, and tells me this guy that cut trees for one neighbor wants to do so for the one neighboring that one, and asking permission to cut certain trees on the border. Well haven't seen the guy up here since, but he cut damn near every tree when he presented it as he was just going to take a few dead ones and clean up basically. Anyway the idea comes to me that he was deeply military and was nuts and who knows what he could have done before or after?

Space Toker

Veteran
oh looked back and saw about belittling Pats fans or so it seems, my bro and I have a word for that, I come up with it, "dopey Dodinkus's", those that ride any train going by at the time without any reason on why they are going or why or where, just to ride the vibe of disagreement or whatever happens to be the in thing that day or week... like the fans of something rhyming with Gump...good luck with that!

Space Toker

Veteran
Are you still pissy about the Patriots thing? I'm obviously over it, but you're comments(a while ago?) were making Pats fans look like snobs, had to set you strait. You shouldn't hold grudges on such small matters Toker, they'll take their toll...

The comedian and I were agreeing with you, if that matters...peace:)

I still don't know what you are talking about, I guess I should check.. honestly when I post I am usually in no shape to, and when I see something that will take more time to research or give serious hard thought to, I tend to defer and unintentionally forget. Keep kicking me in the ass and I will remember, I think you will and hope you will as I want to consider everything and see what points you have to offer. As for being a snob about some Pats post, I am sure some maybe you or others said things I felt offensive. I honestly don't remember that, and hold no hard feelings even if you reminded me. Whatever post you are referencing had nothing to do with any disagreement we may have ever had on the Pats. Nothing concieous or intentional at any rate, just accidental or incidental at best or worst depending on how you look at it. And again I find myself speculatiing and just don't know. Anyway, I am happy for the Patriots but I hope you find happiness too if you haven't already. best wishes and best of luck man

Latest posts

Latest posts