BHOG

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

K

Karma Genetics

Wowie what a Karma salad all together ha ha.

Looking good, Did you harvest any ore smoked some ?

Guyute54

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Hey Karma Thanks for stoppin in buddy. All have been harvested now and have been in the jars curing for a couple weeks now. Going to do a smoke test on all of them. Also I have kept everything except the Chemage (because a better cut still floats around my area if I want it I can get it.) Also I lost one of the BHOG, clone never rooted so was going to revege it and when I was choping her down I forgot to leave some material on the bottom to reveg. But more than Likley am going to thin the heard out a little more before I can start the flower room back up this fall.

Smoke report on Point Break plant #2

picture.php

Smell of the bud is Citranell with both berry and skunk undertones. The smoke is very smooth not harsh on the throat or lungs. The effects come on quick. I was outside watering my hanging baskets and plants in my greenhouse and just started feeling in tune with the nature that was around me. The birds where chirping as the sun was setting put me in a real happy state of mind. Potency was 6.5 out of 10 and was more head than body.

Guyute54

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Here we go again only these are not confined to cramp spaces. Planted some 8" tall clones 3 weeks ago. The soil at this spot is blck gold but I still hauled in some soil I had mixed up for some added fuel.

Here's what they looked like as of Thursday. (shooting for around a pound on these).

Jack Cheddar 1 and Jack Cheddar 2 can't remeber who is who though.

picture.php

picture.php

And a Jack O Nesia dont know if she'll finish but what the hell had the plant and plenty of space.
picture.php

Guyute54

ICMag Donor
Veteran
picture.php

Bro OG #3

Got to smoke this gem last night. Very easy on the lungs and throat with littl expansion in the lungs. Effects come on fairly quick. It's a very ralaxing body effect a little heady but able to function pretty well just don't feel like getting up and doind much since your nice and realaxed. I have back pain from a bulged disc and pinched nerve and all but made the pain melt away. Potency I will give a 7.5 out of 10.

Smell has that skunky funk coming back but an earthy creamy almost coffe cent to here but very subtle. This girl has very good bag appeal as well.