What's new

a risky situation with another grower

JointOperation

moved into a new place.. someone a few houses down is growing.. I pinpointed were the smell was coming from.. and who is selling it. but

his fucking grow Is stinking up the neighborhood.

not like from a far or anything. but.. if u are outside smoking a cig.. and the wind blows.. u can smell flowering nugs.. straight up.. proly around week 7-10 right now . like about to harvest type shit.. lol..

what to do .? I don't want to introduce myself and at the same time.. call him out on his security issue..

any ideas on how to go about this without letting him know hey I grow weed too.. LOL

VonBudí

ヾ(⌐■_■)ノ
Veteran
just leave him a note, even if hes all nice and legal theres still rippers

JointOperation

thing is.. he don't work.. he has people over all the time. and leaving a note.. will allow him to figure out who it is.. as im the only new person in the neighborhood....

and I don't want him watching me closely... thinking im going to rob him or something.. lol .

resinryder

Rubbing my glands together
Veteran
Get creative man. Send a letter addressed to him from a made up addy. Tell him you've lived there for however long you want to say and have never said anything but that his shit is reeking.
That is if you want to make it your business and all.
If you're in a legal state let him take his chances as he probably doesn't care.

DJXX

Veteran
be nice and maybe send him some scrubber brochures...and leave a note....thought you out to know your scrubber needs replaced...i can smell you down the block...lol DJXX

P

Pinnate

Stinking up the neighbourhood's a good way to draw unwelcome attention ─ try telling him nicely . . . ?

mowood3479

Veteran
Let him stink... As long as ur doesn't..
Let him be the low hanging fruit and u don't even have to do anything.

hush

Señor Member
Veteran
It sounds like a good situation for you... You are being upstaged by this other guy, in case any trouble goes down like crime or SWAT busts. Seems to me you might be in a fortunate scenario.

Edit: mowood beat me to it and said it better than I could... Low hanging fruit... That's the metaphor I was looking for.

JointOperation

i just don't want rippers to be looking for the house.. and hit me. or if the swat or cops are looking. and do FLIR.. and see my shit and his shit..

JointOperation

ill feel him out.. over the next few months.. and if hes cool ill try and tell him .. if hes not.. ill stay the fuck out of it..

but it smells good.. i wonder what strains hes running.. lol . i wonder if this could lead to a beautiful friendship eventually lol .

mowood3479

Veteran
I would be wary of developing any relationship whatsoever... Anyone who is running a grow n has constant traffic, n doesn't work and they're house stinks up the block... Seems like trouble to me..
If u do become friendly, I'd keep ur cards close... People who get in trouble with the law are much much more likely to snitch than those who stay out of trouble.. .. Good luck

Mikell

Dipshit Know-Nothing
ICMag Donor
Veteran
He grows and sells out of the same place...?

Sounds like he's on the road to eating cockmeat sandwiches behind iron bars. I'd give him a wide berth.

jd4083

Veteran
You stand to gain nothing from putting yourself out there except additional risk and liability. Any benefit from getting the guy to tighten up would be thoroughly negated by the additional eyes you would then have on you.