A ride on the Orient Express

1000ARMSofKALI

jejejeje, looking great, you treat them rigth Scaramanga!, good job, keep it up

peace

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
Lovely indoor colas scaramanga :smile: Im glad they are working fine there, as you said, she has a lot to say in the next 2 weeks!

scaramanga

Hola Bocil, thanks for the good vibes.

Hi Charlie, hope all is well. This is definitely a good yielding sativa hybrid, no doubt about it. She (#8) still has bout 2 weeks to go and the buds are already very dense and chunky and becoming more so everyday.

Hi Kali, thanks. I know you treat your girls right too, I've seen your pics.

Dubi, thank you. I am just providing a proper environment, the rest is all up to the plants. As Michaelangelo said "the angel was always in the stone, I just set it free". So far I absolutely love this strain.:abduct:

I wish I had started them sooner so that I could have put a few more outside with some of my other ladies. Outdoors full season they must be branch breakers.

Speaking of outdoors, how about a few random shots of my own hybrids. They have only been in the ground about three weeks and the wire cages they are in are about a meter high. Maybe I can make it out there tomorrow with a few O.E. clones. Next year I plan on putting quite a few O.E.'s outside, oh yeah.
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php

shaunmulok

Don't drink and drive home, Smoke dope and fly hom
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Sweet buds scaramanga, nice and chunky will fill out nicely
peace bro

scaramanga

Thanks guys. Getting closer to the finish everyday. I just put another one in to flower, three in one to go.

scaramanga

OE 8 DAY 49

picture.php
picture.php
picture.php

OE 2 DAY 28

picture.php

#8 is smelling, swelling, and otherwise doing well. She has started to ripen(fairly quickly), so maybe another 2 weeks(?) until she's done. Her smells are pretty strong, very hashy with a complex layered scent, really nice; not at all skunky. My camera doesn't do justice to the amount of resin on this plant, she has a very velvety type of resin; it's the best description I could think of.

#2 is coming along nicely, and looking very similar to #8 with maybe just a touch more Sativa.

shaunmulok

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Great job scaramanga, your making me druel
peace bro

mellomel

BE GOOD OR BE GOOD AT IT!
ICMag Donor
:yoinks:Very nice work Scaramanga. Can't wait to see final product, should be sweeeet....
Good luck...

scaramanga

Hi everyone, thanks for all the nice comments.

I've snipped a tiny little bottom nug. It's still way early, but I'm just so curious about this plant I couldn't resist.

shaunmulok

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Don't we all, gives you a good idea when to harvest, well that my excuse lol

D

DJXXPLATINUM

nice job sacramanga!!!! i won some of the humboldt express(humboldt#4 x orient express) and can't wait to pop them!!! sweet girlz you got there!!!! peace djxx

MOneYMiKe

Patriot Father 2a Defender /Breeder
Veteran
i recently scored some ghost ogkXoriental express...5 to be exact....i would like to show some progeny if possible fella's?they were just soaked....

scaramanga

What's up guys. I forgot to update this week. I'll do it tomorrow, after the lights cut on. She is pretty much just ripening, and I'll probably chop her in a week or so. Pics tomorrow, stay tuned.