What's new

A quick prayer for Weedhound

xcrispi

We got a call last night from Mr Hound .
Weedhound lost her fight against smallcell cancer on Sunday morning , she's not been on much lately helping and guiding growers as she usually did because of her illness . She'll be missed greatly . She's one of the good things thats come of this site besides all the good grow information . I thought Pharmacan , Rock Steady , Lola and a few others would / should know about her passing .
God Bless Weedy :flowers2::flowers2::flowers2:
Xcrispi -n- Juicy J

U

ureapwhatusow

very sad

lurked some threads seems like for them when it rains it pours

i hope the hearts and minds of the Hound family stay full of joy from warm memories

peace vibes n love

keep on keeping on

Jones

t2333.gif

L

LolaGal

OH NO! Not Weedy, no, no no no.......

I love you Weedhound...... RIP my angel...

You were the best internet friend ever. Know that you will be missed. Know that I am crying for you my friend...

H

headfortrinity

Bless you Weedhound,
I first met you at Canna com, I felt you were someone wonderful from the start, you've helped me and so many others not only with growing knowledge but with sharing your philosophy of kindness and love, your shared knowledge and your ideals will live on in the cannabis community forever.

(Another good one is headed your way God, I ask that you take care of her family in this time of loss until they are together again in your kingdom of Heaven)

headfortrinity

M

medi-useA

I'll spark one up for a friend I've never known...

and to those who did know WeedHound...

muA

theHIGHlander

european ganja growers
Veteran
oh man ,,,why does this shit always happen to the good people.....my thoughts and prayers go out to the hound family,,,sad day indeed...

R.I.P:flowers2:
highlander

T

theJointedOne

Weedhound Rest in Peace, Jah RasTafari Bless up your family and friends to the fullness with Love and Peace. Bleesed love.

My thoughts also with the members of IcM who knew her. Not easy losing friends.

L

LolaGal

I sent Weedy some White Roses and White Lillies with some Blue irises in a blue vase.

I wish I had sent them when she was still alive to enjoy them, but Weedy needed some Lola Flowers at her funeral.

I miss you Weedy. Get the garden in Heaven fat with big buds for us to smoke when I get there.

T

turtle farmer

God needed another expert grower indeed------R.I.P. Weedhound
I pray for your family and friends
TF

dubwise

in the thick of it
Veteran
Rest In Peace Weedhound

Rest In Peace Weedhound

And for those who knew and loved:

Psalm 30:5
Weeping may remain for a night, but rejoicing comes in the morning.

Psalm 34:18
The Lord is close to the brokenhearted and saves those who are crushed in spirit

Weedhound is in a much better place.

Rose56

What a truly sad day this is. Weedhound was such a bright ray of sunshine always helpful always willing to lend a hand sharing her wisdom.

C

Classyathome

Sad news indeed - the good are taken far too soon...

A legacy of friends and love is a great memorial.

RIP, sister...

F

flat5th

Weedhound was one of the first people i had met and learned from on my quest. A wonderful spirit who will be greatly missed.

We love you Weedy. Thanks for all you've done.

Skeet/Fifth.