What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

A quick G'day!

organicweedhead

Hello all,

Thought i would quickly introduce myself,cannabis enthusiast from SEQLD, love growing, very interested in Australias cannabis history, would love to get my hands on some local strains! :gday::joint:

luvaduck

G'day mate. Organic is the way. Welcome to IC. SEQLD is a great place for it. History should be easy to find....as should local strains. Bagseed should be local, or close by if you're after outside strains.

GreeeeN GRassss

duppy conqueror
Veteran
are you be close to the famous town of Griffith in NSW:)

some of the nicest hydro weed i have ever smoked came from Melbourne, also had some of the crappiest weed in nimbin. overall good weed in oz :) reasonably priced to

S

Sat X RB

Ah, no. Sorry. Geographically discombobulated when posting. Nimbin isn't almost SEQ after all. Is it?

Last edited:

organicweedhead

cheers luvaduck, got a really nice bag seed sativa cross budding quite hard at the moment, and also a really nice purple pistilled swaziland sativa, its in very early flowering stages at the moment, looks like it could go through til june. can only hope :) G'day high country, who are you?