What's new

a question to the US people.

interschlaf

Hello people. My English is not the best but i give my best.

It is possible to grow big in Califormia legaly? I mean if i get from the doctor the cannabis-using-Card.

And how much is the price for example for one kilo indoor Quality in California.

thank you.

MIway

Veteran
Well... your English is already better than the Governor's, so you've definitely got that going for you... ;-)

CalcioErba2004

CalErba
Veteran
Well... your English is already better than the Governor's, so you've definitely got that going for you... ;-)

He isnt the Governor anymore...

Yes you can grow big in Cali...but it's still federally illegal so no 4000 plant fields...

CalcioErba2004

CalErba
Veteran
Federal is whatever they want to do...their policy is they don't get involved unless its 99 plants or more but like I said, they are the Feds and do whatever they want. :)

Number of plants can stay low by growing monster plants...

dansbuds

Retired from the workforce Bullshit
ICMag Donor
Veteran
there's one reason people go big
go where the money is

northeast all day

What makes you think the northeast is where all the money is being made ????
we're not getting the high prices everybody thinks we are . 300 a zip is average for kind .

headiez247

shut the fuck up Donny
Veteran
What makes you think the northeast is where all the money is being made ????
we're not getting the high prices everybody thinks we are . 300 a zip is average for kind .

because it is. you don't have the right connects.

Anti

Sorcerer's Apprentice
Veteran
Is it a full moon or something? What's with all the tard questions tonight?

forty

It is possible to grow big in Califormia legaly? thank you.

when busted, tell em you're mexican, no habla englis. have a good tan. you'll get a free ride south for a vaca in cabo. have hella tortillas and a few deer carcases on site.

turbolaser4528

Veteran
because it is. you don't have the right connects.

How does one get these connects? Do you know for sure?

Maybe eye need to introduce myself to some more peeps in NYC, 300-350 a z for good shit in NY metro area because most people will smoke mids for 200-250 because of economic/financial woes.

My .002, enlighten me though, because Im ready to move across country for increased legal protection for maybe $1k less per lb. Time in jail, Felonies, stress, and a ruined life aren't worth $1-1.5k more per lb, Imo.

If one could get 6-7k per # id risk it, but then everyone would load up and head east with their harvey's?..

I guess if one knows solid ppl in NYC who have a nice client list then yeah I could see 5-7k per going to em. :dunno:

headiez247

shut the fuck up Donny
Veteran
How does one get these connects? Do you know for sure?
You just gotta know the right people, and yes they exist.
Maybe eye need to introduce myself to some more peeps in NYC, 300-350 a z for good shit in NY metro area because most people will smoke mids for 200-250 because of economic/financial woes.
NYC/PA tend to have the best prices for headie bud. 6k per does exist but its rare, but 4500+ is still doable if you know the right people

My .002, enlighten me though, because Im ready to move across country for increased legal protection for maybe $1k less per lb. Time in jail, Felonies, stress, and a ruined life aren't worth $1-1.5k more per lb, Imo.
i would totally support you doing that. If you are cool with the going rate in Cali, I'd grow here rather then on the east coast. But you best do the math and make sure you can survive on the market rate here because many people here are trying and failing.

turbolaser4528

Veteran
Appreciate that, Headiez247.

SWIM needs to meet some new people, it is a risky endeavor though.

Fortunately for SWIM he can afford to live anywhere in the US without any M.J. income, so he doesn't have much to lose!

SWIM has a passion, multiple skill-sets, swim also has money in the bank. Anyway, Swim will now go and crunch the numbers in further detail.

--- Hoping to get recommendation for 36-99 plants and run bare-bones w/ high quality legally. Ok w/ the competition, ok w/ lower prices, definitely ok with the hott girls, warm weather, energy, and increased peace of mind from ass-rapage in prison, ha ha, whatever.

BTW, the market took 630 point dive today, what recovery??? :)

Anti

Sorcerer's Apprentice
Veteran
BTW, the market took 630 point dive today, what recovery??? :)

Hmm.. the company that signed off on the last real estate bubble that trashed our economy has downgraded our credit rating.

Our elected officials can't stop wrangling in their never ending war against nothing important long enough to make hard decisions about debt.

I wonder if that had anything to do with that dive?

interschlaf

hello people and thanky you very much for your information.

What i search is a State where i can go and grow indoor in big dimension. For example 1000 plants.

At first i think i can go to california, i have family in cali. Thats why.

@CalcioErba2004 you say not 4000. what you mean is the maximum numbers of plants i can have?

One of you guys say that it exist other option/states where i can go for cannbusiness. Wich states?

Thank you for your informations.

Anti

Sorcerer's Apprentice
Veteran
hello people and thanky you very much for your information.

What i search is a State where i can go and grow indoor in big dimension. For example 1000 plants.

There is nowhere in the United States that you can grow 1000 plants and be 100% safe. Federal (as opposed to state) prosecution kicks in around 100 plants. That doesn't mean you couldn't possibly luck out (ala Krunch) but if you're looking for 100% safety, you're gonna have to considerably lower your plant counts, even in a med. state.

Zen Master

Cannasseur
Veteran
>100 plants = no no

<100 plants = workable, depending on where exactly in Cali you want to be.

the whole "grow weed legally in Cali" bit is overhyped, its not as legal as people make it out to be... unless you grow JUST personal which this thread isn't about.