What's new

a question on clone growth

C

cellardweller

I have to agree with Bear on this.
If this guy posted a pm or even part of it, then it's a TOU offense and he should be banned.
The fact that he deleted his post kinda proves the fact that he posted a pm.
Now Gypsy, a member here in a different forum asked a legit question and he got banned for it (kallen). You gonna let this guy slide on posting pm's?

PG..I know for a fact that when BB apologized to you it's from the heart. He is a knowledge seeker, thats why he asked the question in the first place. You can accept the apology like a true member or be known as a troll for the rest of your days here.

Hydro-Soil

Veteran
If you look at the top set of nodes that were cut off it looks like they are alternating slightly. I would say that if you took a clone from a seed plant that had not matured and flowered it immediately in soil then it is possible. How tall is it? Looks about 12 inches.

That's my take too. I would say that plant was definitely immature when it was flowered. Whether it's a clone or not is anyone's guess but the person that planted it.

To this day, I've never seen a mature plant that had even nodes, they all have gone staggered after a few months.

Gypsy Nirvana

Recalcitrant Reprobate -
Administrator
Veteran
Planit Growit has been banned........and a warning to anyone else that posts P.M.'s in open forum........you will be dealt with in the same fashion....

Brother Bear

Simple kynd of man
ICMag Donor
Veteran
aww man i still would like to know the answer to this question
if anyone feels like digging through all the shyt in this thread
???

C

cellardweller

when you take clones the lateral branching is always uneven right ?
well thats what i think
it was just pointed out to me that that is not always the case

Bear, from what I've seen, the nodes are almost always alternating on clones..:2cents:

yes it is possible !!!!

yes it is possible !!!!

clones from two different snazzleberry moms
picture.php

Latest posts

Latest posts