What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

A Question/Discussion for Breeders About Pollenating Females with Multiple Males.

bigtacofarmer

Veteran
https://youtu.be/9nBvN7Vy3AA

This is three videos longs and I believe the part I remember was in the 2nd one. Anyways. He interviews this old former smuggler/grower (frank gezak?, claimimg to know the true orgins of og kush) that mentions something about being able to breed with two males if you did it at the right time. Maybe I will watch again and try to find it.

And maybe I hallucinated it.

I have seen the podcasts but I think its safe to conclude that frank gegax is definately not responsible for breeding OGK. the idea of that breeding tek is cool and that's kinda what I was poking at originally. thanks for mentioning that!!:tiphat:

Latest posts

Latest posts