What's new

A Plan For Forgiveness

Steele Savage

Boutique Breeder
Part 1 :

Before I start with this discussion I wanted to say several things, in regards to where I've been during my "vacation", my background and intentions of this thread.
Firstly, I was raised Catholic, though becoming a born again Christian.

After taking time from the forums, I became injured with bone spurs and tears in my hips but more importantly, my L4-L5 S1 was pretty jacked. In severe pain but refusing the opiates, I finally had been able to recieve spine and hip injections. I'm currently waiting for surgery. During this time I relized I had been doing things i'm sure Christ would disapproove of.

Digging into my Bible and strengthening my relationship with Christ has made me think about forgiveness, thus my plan. An easy 3 steps...

Part 2 :

Reasons why we fight

Humans are passionate about beliefs, terriory, love, wealth, etc.
Hate can not be classified as a reason for fighting, as it is a result or byproduct of one of the above or etc.

Part 3 :

The Plan for Forgiveness

1. Honesty within.
2. Love for God, self and the wronged.
3. After 2&3, to. completly forgive; do as you would your own. Children, especially when young & particularly "innocent" are seemingly able to "be forgiven" wholeheartedly and forgotten about. Not to be blamed again.

Last edited:

Capt.Ahab

Feeding the ducks with a bun.
Veteran
That's great, Steele.
Body and soul, Brother. Body and soul.
Hope you get your health problems straightened out.

Steele Savage

Boutique Breeder
Hey Teresa, been a while. Hope your doin ok, considering thee injections didn't help ya. To be honest, the first set (2 injections per session)did nothing for me. Bed ridden and still massive pain from my lower back to my toes and when I say massive, it's not exagerating, though I've never been one to exagerate, lol. The second set allowed me to walk, though with major discomfort. My third has given me my hope back, that I won't be bent over like a question mark. It has really messed with my head though T. The uncertainty of being able to be active again is scary. That coupled with thoughts of me taking care of my Pop before dieing has really fucked with my head. The wife has been great, getting me outside and doing some re-potting, which has been essencial for my head.

Try another set or two Teresa, may just find some relief.
Peace be wth you,
Steele

gaiusmarius

me
Veteran
wishing you all the best with your health, one of those things we only appreciate when it leaves us. best wishes man!

Steele Savage

Boutique Breeder
Part 4 :

My list of folks I'm asking for forgiveness and offerin6g forgiveness

Bog
Beanhoarder
Cannacopia
Chimera
Dj Short
OGRaskal
SamS
Subcool
The So Cal guys including Zoo, Rotten Dog and anyone else connected and offended.
The Nor Cal boys
The Colorado guys
The Bay Area boys
Other forum members

Some shit may have been talked, only because of my passions for the sacred plant. For this I'm sorry. Beefs due to business relations, affiliations and such, I ask for and offer my forgiveness.

Though I don't expect all of the folks I have wronged, to accept my appologies; you folks are in my thoughts and prayers.

Peace be with you all,
Steele

Galactic

Re: A Plan For Forgiveness

Continue faith in yourself brother!

Forgiveness only heals the one giving it. Your surrender and cognizance is adequate for your progress.

Regret of past actions and reactions is kaput in the present. Sometimes we choose well, sometimes not. We should live not to regret but to choose better when we transcend.

All my best for your healing as well.

milo_xxx

Stress Tester/Plant Torturer
Veteran
great to see you back!!

and your appologies........ good to see that as well... :biglaugh:

cause you started shit with quite a few people!
:wallbash: :bat:

your "drama" with others very much overshadowed your phenomenal genetics. :tiphat:

Positive Vibes being sent out for your continued health improvement!!!

:party:

soursmoker

East Coast, All Day!
Veteran
glad your back bro! and on the right track!

no point in hating over this awesome plant, even if some people choose to do not the most ethical things with it...

lost in a sea

Lifer
Veteran
and anyone who wont accept your apologies doesnt deserve them.. they judge themselves.

no man is faultless even those we wrong..

stay positive steele :ying:

blynx

WALSTIB
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Hope the paranoia of thinking people that supported you are out to get you, is gone.

Anyone can apologize. The actions that follow show the sincerity of that apology.

You were an asshole with yer social group. You kicked me (and others) out for doing nothing.

You apologized for kicking me out and then turned around and did it again.

So right now, yer apology means squat, prolly not just to me but many others you pissed off and treated like shit.

Your apology in this thread is a start, but your ACTIONS (what you post and how you treat people) from this point on will determine whether this apology is sincere.

I do hope you got yer head screwed on straight now. I am interested in what you have in the pipeline. You make great gear, else I wouldn't still be running my Ultra Sonja and Mob Boss.

the gnome

Veteran
good to see ya posting again steele... and on positive notes.
the pain can be eased but it's the soul that makes us what we are.
if your soul and faith aren't right nothing else in life will be right.

again... good to see you posting on positive notes

now!

about that mob boss Ive been waiting 2 years for :smoke:

mayan

Atavist
Veteran
Great and gracious post. It takes a lot, IMHO, to the kind of reflection and offer this kind thoughtful response to those reflections. I appreciate a human being who is capable of doing that and hope that I could have the courage and conviction to do the same should the situation warrant.

Sorry to hear about your health issues. Sounds like you are going through an awful lot of changes and its good to see that you have had a little bit of light shining in. The kind of intractable pain that you have written about sounds scary and I hope you continue to improve.

Best of luck!! Rooting for you (no pun intended).

OrganicBuds

Veteran
Hey steele, with your new found love for GOD, and following his way, where does this leave you with cannabis? This is something I struggle with time to time.

azad

Buzkashi
Veteran
Forgiveness is a progressive learning experience..I wish you well in your journey..
May God guide you to the straight path.

Quiet_Riot

Veteran
It takes balls to ask for forgiveness and say sorry....Respect! Even tho I don't know you or any of the beefs...

Enjoying your Mob Boss a lot! So strong...

I hope your pain disappears very soon!

Much love

watts

ohms
Veteran
were all sinners and if you are in a mmj state then no laws of the land are being broken.

peace

It's not legal anywhere in the USA, technically. Because it's Federally Illegal. Besides, pot laws are man-made laws, not God's law. Clearly states in the bible that all seeds are for us to use. The law is unjust and it's over greed/money therefore screw the stupid law.