What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

A place here for the Sacred Feminine?

genkisan

Cannabrex Formulator
Veteran
outkastt said:
hello Rose, and I think that religion has made it so that women are not held so high anymore......back in pagan days, woman completed man, and man completed woman....they both needed the other to be whole. But religion(not all religions) has denigrated the woman....clerics of old did to women what rap is now doing. It is unfortuante, but things are changing and we are all starting to realize just how an important of a role the woman has in society. We were painted as whores and were the reason men were brought to sin.....these were men that were afraid of the beauty we possess, both inside and out, and used scare tactics like witches and whores to keep women from attaining their rightful spot in the completion of the circle. And that has persisited through the ages...the double standards, name calling and general lack of respect for women. This is not all men, but there is def a separation between man and woman.....when that gulf is joined, then and only then will harmony be attained......peace....O.

Yep...misogynist assfucks have had sway for way too long.

ONLY when humanity decides to drop the malignant patriarchal misogynistic paradigm by which we live will we start having a chance of long term survival.

If our long term survival is in the hands of malignant-minded exploitative asshat donkeyhonking turdbags like those who are consuming our children's future so they can add another zero the the end of their bloated bank accounts and somehow coddle their fragile small-peckered egos....... our species is fuckered.

G

outkastt said:
hello Rose, and I think that religion has made it so that women are not held so high anymore......back in pagan days, woman completed man, and man completed woman....they both needed the other to be whole. But religion(not all religions) has denigrated the woman....clerics of old did to women what rap is now doing. It is unfortuante, but things are changing and we are all starting to realize just how an important of a role the woman has in society. We were painted as whores and were the reason men were brought to sin.....these were men that were afraid of the beauty we possess, both inside and out, and used scare tactics like witches and whores to keep women from attaining their rightful spot in the completion of the circle. And that has persisited through the ages...the double standards, name calling and general lack of respect for women. This is not all men, but there is def a separation between man and woman.....when that gulf is joined, then and only then will harmony be attained......peace....O.

What if Genesis is correct where God said "I made them in my image". That men and women are half of the whole of God and when we are together and "one flesh" we are complete? It would account for the battles and struggles for power I think. To say "Sacred Femine" and or "Sacred Masculine" are equal in the whole rather than opposing forces? I met the man who is my grandfather who personified this in his life and love for my grandmother and his family. He taught every last one of us how to fish too.

DoobieDuck

ICMag Donor
Veteran
FYI

FYI

The last post should be self explanatory....a good man, so I wanted him to be heard......and he has an excellent point.
for those who might be a little confused by Outkasts comment. I sent her a private message today with the following.
DoobieDuck said:
I wanted to reply to the thread but being it is in a sacred thread…. Well, I wasn’t sure if I should get involved. You may post my comment. Religion was written when they thought the earth was flat..we have matured and educated ourselves greatly since. Our culture has changed. I think if religion was written, for the first time, today, it would have a completely different point of view, judgment, and opinion of women. A woman might even write the bible. Just a thought…DD

vinevamp

Cannabis is the sacred feminine....the actual flowers, the more laid back, mellow vibe it produces, the way she brings out the nuturing energies of her gardeners. All round a very girlie substance who entices all of the senses as she weaves her spell. There are other plants with more masculine energy...coca or mescali for example. Alcohol has a very masculin energy.

All mind altering substances have a spiritual basis. I'm excited we are addressing this topic.

Latest posts

Latest posts