What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

A Personal Rant

m314

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Some people come to these conclusions at an early age. You can accept that there might not be "spiritual justice" but try to be good to people at the same time.

"We dare not turn our backs for a moment, not even to our friends and family."

It sucks when you trust someone who turns out not to deserve it. You have to trust someone, though, if you want any kind of meaningful relationships in your life. If someone betrays your trust, it says something about them personally. It doesn't mean everyone else is like that.

brown_thumb

Relationships can be meaningful without trust. One can love his brother or sister and not trust them. I've trusted a few people during my lifetime but most never had the opportunity to betray that trust. I currently have one friend I 'think' I can trust but I can't be certain. People are either better at deception these days, or I've lost my ability to read others' character.

Latest posts

Latest posts