What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

A peak inside PotHeads Cab

70s_PotHead

Okay lets make some OGK budz

Okay lets make some OGK budz

The HIGH BEAMS are on :woohoo:

SFV

JDOG cut looken quite kushy

Abusive bringing up the rear

70s :joint:

G

nice looking sfv there. cant wait to see this one end. lol for more than one reason....looks dank. when you flipping 12/12

sackoweed

I took anger management already!!!! FUCK!!!
Veteran
70s pot
Howzit>? Im going to be hanging around to peep this sfv. Looks good already man.. Ill park muh lazy chair right over there ~~~~!!>>
If ya dont mind.. bbl peace..

sack

70s_PotHead

Thanks to all my friends for the kind words :respect: check back soon cause this one gonna be crazy :woohoo:

Myster X I flipped last week sometime

sackoweed glad you made it for this one, it should be interesting I don't remember seeing any pix of a OGK all bushed out like mine....

anikee

Hey 70's Well Done mate!!
May the bud fairies multiply your yeild...hehehe

Once Again (WELL DONE)

Last edited:

70s_PotHead

Coool its nice to see some new faces stopping by :woohoo:

OrganicGreen man thats a great question, that bush was originally rooted when I receive the kush clones from swerve back in January sometime. 2 of the 3 sfv rooted but struggled big time early on. I pull them from the grow and put them back into a small veg cab under 20w flou. I killed one of them early on accident by breaking the root off doing a TP. this one didn't grow much for a month then finally took off. I kept topping, bending, tying, pinching etc and just tried to contain in a 12 inch grow space it till my other gro finished.

Heres a pic from back in early Feb I think, the 2 on the right are the barly rooted SFV before I TPed and put it back in the small cab, it didnt look good butshe difinatly has pulled thru to fullfill its sol purpose in life of producing lemon pinesol dank ass budz for me :woohoo:
3071kush_babies_006-med.jpg

buzzed day good to meet ya dude, ya its gonna get crazy soon so keep an eye out.

anikee I'm honored man, your very 1st post and its in my thread....very kool

ograskal

Veteran
Mmmmm........Kush and Diesel......My favorite... :wave: Wassup 70's......I cant beleive i missed your thread.....Looks like you are growin the Dank.....Keep up the good work My Man.....That Cabby is yeildin good for you.....Have you smoked the sfv, Bubba, and ECSD yet????...What did you think of them??....~ogr

70s_PotHead

Whatz up Raskal :wave: , great to see you stop by my thread :woohoo: yea don't know what to say, the old cabby just keeps putting out dank no matter how hard I try and fuck it up. haven't smoked the SFV yet cause its still growing but of the 3 kushs from last grow the Bubba definitely stands out with that chocolate/coffee dank smell but i'm not going to make any official smoke reports till they cure a couple of months, the pkush definitely has a rotten grape type smell thats getting stronger each time the jars are burped.
about the ECSD, all I can say is this weed is phenomenal, the sour taste is addicting with a instant head slamming high :bat: . I love the ECSD, definatly my favorite jar right now, can't wait till it cures a couple of months :yummy:

Last edited:

imnotcrazy

There is ALWAYS meaning to my madness ®
Veteran
70's, you use the same nute mixes for every strain you're running at a given time/run? Or do you feed each plant somethin different?

What nute mix, I know you use GH nutes but is it 3 part or Lucas?

70s_PotHead

imnotcrazy said:
70's, you use the same nute mixes for every strain you're running at a given time/run? Or do you feed each plant somethin different?

What nute mix, I know you use GH nutes but is it 3 part or Lucas?

I change my ratios pretty much weekly.
I use all 3 parts till about 3 weeks flower then I kick the gro and the DN

my mix as of today is, 2nd week 12/12

6ml micro, 2ml gro, 12ml bloom
3ml cal-mag
8ml Hygrozyme
20ml diamond nector
with RO water and after PH that puts me at about 1050 PPM

G

:wave: 70's are you ready for a day of racing tomorrow???? :woohoo:

Will KK be able to pull a rabbit out of his hat?????

Good luck. i have my fridge stocked with silver bullets and a bunch of fatties rolled :joint: :joint: I can't wait!!!!!! :woohoo:

GCG

LIMELIGHT

70s_PotHead said:
I change my ratios pretty much weekly.
I use all 3 parts till about 3 weeks flower then I kick the gro and the DN

my mix as of today is, 2nd week 12/12

6ml micro, 2ml gro, 12ml bloom
3ml cal-mag
8ml Hygrozyme
20ml diamond nector
with RO water and after PH that puts me at about 1050 PPM

to how many gallons? hows it going 70? race day tomorrow, looks like ic will be dead... take her greasey bro.

Latest posts

Latest posts