What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

A new start

Palindrome

King of Schwag
In recovery

They are recovering all right, im thinking I might be in luck and have enough mezmakronic clones. That have rooted, enough that I could start up a single cabinet tomorrow.

Again I would prefer more rootmass, when going straight into 12/12.
Not sure what im gonna do at this point :D

Palindrome

King of Schwag
Back from vacation YAY!

Clones are still alive

The Mezmakronic clones desided to go full VEG i guess

Anyway, they have good roots from the looks of things

Palindrome

King of Schwag
Yes I think the mezmacronic clones will go into the top cabinet, where there is a bit more head room.
It's only a inch or two, but as the misses once told me. An extra inch would have been great ... :D

Right now I am preping the cabinet, getting ready to pot 96 clones!

Palindrome

King of Schwag
The Mesmakronic clones

Got long roots while I was on vacation

Potted in hydroton

Gave them a little trim to even them out a bit

And finaly moved them into the top cabinet

pH 6.2 ich
Ec 1.3 ich

Palindrome

King of Schwag
The 3rd and final cabinet in the rightside closet, have been filled with cheese clones as planed.

Didn't get around to pot all of them yesterday, so just turned the lights off in the clone cab at the same time the cabinets turned off.
This way, they should all be on Flower day 1 after their first 12 hour sleep last night.

pH 5.8 ish (waiting for a new pH pen)
Ec 1.3

DARKSIDER

Official Seed Tester
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I knew them green fingers would work wonders nice job on recovery m8 looking well now :tiphat:

Palindrome

King of Schwag
I knew them green fingers would work wonders nice job on recovery m8 looking well now :tiphat:

Thanks mate but not sure if it's green fingers, dumb luck or what, I just left them alone for the past 2 weeks while I took a vacation to Spain. :biggrin:

Had a great time, eating out almost every day and just enjoying the sun.

Palindrome

King of Schwag
Hi Starke, thanks for stopping by. Yeah im happy with these 10$ strips!

Day 7 in flower

The Ec have been kreeping up a bit around 1.5, so topped the res with tap water. Taking it a bit down, id liked to get it back at 1.3, but was only able to get it down to 1.4 again.

pH have also rissen, with the tap water. I won't lower the pH for now, as that will just raise the Ec. pH landed around 6.3 ish, wich should be okay for a day or two.

Top Cab (Mesmakronic)

Mid Cab (Cheese)

Bott Cab (Cheese)

Ec 1.4
pH 6.3

Palindrome

King of Schwag
Still got a thrips infection, clearly showing on the older leafs.

I haven't really been bug free at any point, for the past few years as I got the thrips with the Cheese clones when I started.

Sprayed for them once, knocked em down but clearly didn't get rid of them all.
Haven't really been taking very good care of my moms for the past 4-6 months, just kept them alive and left them to their own for the most part.
I'll need to sort them out, trim them down and start spraying and killing the thrips.

The Mesmakronic clones are doing fine, starting to show small flowers.

Palindrome

King of Schwag
Things are not looking great LOL

The plants in general have been looking a bit sad today, then I found out that I have miss sexed one of the mesmakronic seed plants.

So found 15 male clones in the top cabinet hehehe oups

Well shit happens!

I have rearanged the remaining females, sorry looking or not and upped the nutrient level a bit. Hoping it's cos they are hungry, that they are looking sad!

I will know in a few days I guess!

pH 5.77
Ec 1.6 ish

Palindrome

King of Schwag
Made a new batch of clones today!

If everything goes sideways, I can start over and if they recover I can load the rest of the cabinets.

Started with adding a sheet of styrofoam insulation, to the bottom of the cabinet to block the cold floor.
And added a extra 20W heat pad, so now the temps should be easyer to raise.

Cleaned everything up, gave the tub and cover plates a good scrub and soaked all the colars in cleaning agents. One to kill algea and one to kill fungi and bacteria, to limit the posibility of cross conterminations from one batch of clones to another.

This time I took clones from all the Mesmakronic seedplants, besides two I know is male and this time I labeld each set of clones.

Now everything is set and ready to go, expecting better rooting time this round!

Latest posts

Latest posts