What's new

A Mum Hooked On Butane Gas

Stonefree69

Veg & Flower Station keeper
Veteran
Speaking about BHO, this lady has been inhaling it straight for 20 years and also smokes and she's a grandmother! Here's the link: A Mum Hooked On Butane Gas Not that it's harmless, I thought she'd be dead off the bat but she's still kicking.

I figure the people smoking BHO done right bad effects would be negligible compared to what she's doing. Myself I prefer dry ice extraction thru 160 mesh bags.

Gray Wolf

A Posse ad Esse. From Possibility to realization.
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Speaking about BHO, this lady has been inhaling it straight for 20 years and also smokes and she's a grandmother! Here's the link: A Mum Hooked On Butane Gas Not that it's harmless, I thought she'd be dead off the bat but she's still kicking.

I figure the people smoking BHO done right bad effects would be negligible compared to what she's doing. Myself I prefer dry ice extraction thru 160 mesh bags.

Butane gas is a simple asphyxiate, that replaces oxygen in the blood system. What she is doing, is depriving her brain of oxygen, which ostensibly kills brain cells, so isn't helping her to think clearly on the subject.

Stonefree69

Veteran
But the correct color sock, no doubt.
Right! And gold socks are at a premium:

s3zh9z.jpg

JULY 21–The Ohio man was nabbed yesterday morning for “abusing harmful intoxicants” as he attempted to make a purchase at Bellaire’s Dollar General Store. The 41-year-old it seems, had been huffing spray paint and needed a refill.

Gray Wolf

A Posse ad Esse. From Possibility to realization.
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Right! And gold socks are at a premium:

View Image

JULY 21–The Ohio man was nabbed yesterday morning for “abusing harmful intoxicants” as he attempted to make a purchase at Bellaire’s Dollar General Store. The 41-year-old it seems, had been huffing spray paint and needed a refill.

Ah rest mah case! That looks like cuzzin Melvin! You can tell by his crinkley laughing eyes that he is high and tripping the light fantastic!

Next time ah sees him, ah'l reveal to him that paint thinner comes in gallon cans without the pigment.

Stonefree69

Veteran
Ah rest mah case! That looks like cuzzin Melvin! You can tell by his crinkley laughing eyes that he is high and tripping the light fantastic!

Next time ah sees him, ah'l reveal to him that paint thinner comes in gallon cans without the pigment.
:laughing: Gold rush!

Harry Gypsna

Dirty hippy Bastard
Veteran
I used to suck on butane when I was a kid, in fact I would inhale anything with a propellant that would get me high, deodorant, air freshener even Raid fly spray. Then one night I had a really bad trip from it, there was an advert on TV that said "It's coming" and that started it, I felt weird in my stomach and I thought some kind of alien serpent monster was in my stomach trying to get out. Eventually it fought its way up my gullet, out of my mouth and slithered down my body, off the bed and into the darkness. Scared the shit out of me, and I never did any solvents after that at all. I wish I could draw because that thing was like Geigers aliens on acid.
I knew a rent boy(teenage male prostitute) many years ago and he sucked gas all day long, he had a regular client, a man in his 50s with a flash car(and a wife), and gas is how he paid this lad, he would come with a box of 12 Ronson and that was how he paid to use this lads body..
I remember another guy who walked around town with a tescos bag with glue in, permanently attached to his face, one fucked up scary looking individual when he was on "The glue train".

Stonefree69

Veteran
I used to suck on butane when I was a kid, in fact I would inhale anything with a propellant that would get me high, deodorant, air freshener even Raid fly spray.
Wow, when we ran out when I was young we used to say "Dr. Scholl's recipe" and would gather stuff like nutmeg w/butter on toast, or take NoDoz downed w/coffee or a bunch of aspirin or search for other ways to get a buzz. My friend did die in the 80's after going to Washington Square in NYC for some mesc (became brain dead in a coma) and I became all more the wary. Good thing I had moved the year before.

G

Guest 349079

i am afraid to say when i was a kid i used to buzz gas too and even done the lighter fuel
but this all changed because i lived in the highlands of scotland so they stopped selling us gas....thats when i found out about MAGIC MUSHROOMS lol

supermanlives

Veteran
no thanks. i got a can of pressurized whip cream in the fridge.lol when i worked in restaurant the manager was always complaining about defective whipped cream cans . seems they had little to no pressure and then it dribbles out of can .long time ago

Latest posts

Latest posts