What's new

a much needed rule change

Dr Dog

Sharks have a week dedicated to me
Veteran
I am sitting here watching Ring of Honor wrestling( it is the only thing on HD right now) And I noticed that you still can't punch your opponent with a closed fist. I know the ref wont chastise you for one, but if you are laying on him punching him, he will give you a 4 count.

yet you can kick a man, in the face, but you are not allowed to punch him.

Man somethings never change.

They need to start using weapons in Wrestling, they are losing their market for sure.

T

theratings

there use to be a wrestler who's finisher was basically a knock out punch. lol they ended up taking that story farther and had like some kind of fist fighting tournament.

D

DogBoy

Actually fighting would be a good start. I gave up watching Wrestling when it became apparent that the fights were rigged and the actual contact was being agreed by the wrestlers on the fly. If i watch a fight i want to know that the people are actually going to be fighting rather than just grabbing at each others speedos waiting for the fight to pan out as planned.

Maybe a better future for wrestling would be to involve the crowd in fights instead of steroidal showbiz wannabees?

blackone

Veteran
Haha yeah who cares if they can punch each other in the face when they're not really gonna be punching anyway:)
Go watch boxing, kickboxing, UFC.... the list is long if you want to see some real punches.

Dr Dog

Sharks have a week dedicated to me
Veteran
Haha yeah who cares if they can punch each other in the face when they're not really gonna be punching anyway:)
Go watch boxing, kickboxing, UFC.... the list is long if you want to see some real punches.

I do watch MMa quite a bit. I really like K1, just waiting on that spinning heel kick every match.

I don't watch wrestling anymore, it was on HDnet last night. I was laughing at the ref counting the guy out for punching, yet allowed rapid fire kicks to teh head.

Incidentally the "Necro Butcher" is one bad ass dude, man, is he ever fast for a lumberjack looking dude

Latest posts

Latest posts