What's new

A MOST EGGSELENT ADVENTURE WITH CHEMMY JONES

chuckyoufarley

Veteran
the girls are AMAZONS ,they are about 5 foot tall after snapping a bunch of necks.im on lunch now but will post up a couple a pics after work

chuckyoufarley

Veteran

the pic below has some branches that i bent over ,i had to do that on 5 of them not 5 branches but plants and a bunch of branches hahaha.they are all in flower now about a week and a half apart starting 10/18/10

hope the stretch stops soon the light is only 12" from the ceiling

GreatLakes THC

an Arthur P. Jacobs production
Veteran
hope the stretch stops soon the light is only 12" from the ceiling

I'm pushing my vertical limit this grow too Chuck. Gonna be some nice big tops for us. I haven't had to bend any branches over yet, but I have been twisting a lot of stems between my fingers to slow growth a bit and to strengthen the stems for the weight to come.

Looking nice brother.

GreatLakes THC :joint:

N

nukkumatti

Big is beautiful ! :D
I let mine grow naturally but should have cropped few sky reachers..Not too even canopy at the moment. My Secrets are stretching more than CJs.

So are ya chucky flowering them under 1200?? And yours been stretching for 3 weeks now jeah? I hope mine still grows a bit more.

Stay safe bro!
Peace

GreatLakes THC

an Arthur P. Jacobs production
Veteran
Hey Chuck, how are the girls doing? Bet they're poppin' with flower cluster's by now. Are they still stretching?

GreatLakes THC :joint:

chuckyoufarley

Veteran

pretty sure the stretch is done on the 1's that are budding ,but some just went into flower last week .they are getting frosty fast ,they smell dank as hell rite now
woooohooooo

Last edited:
N

nukkumatti

Jeah some nice thrichs there man!
I got 2 CJ that are pushing some out too.. Got cuttings going round two too will decide after second run which to keep. :)

Stay safe bro!

chuckyoufarley

Veteran
heres some frosty young nugs 12/12 for 34 days

heres where i snapped the bishes neck

heres the top of that branch

THE GIRLS STRETCH was about 1 1/2 -2 feet i got couple 6 -7 footers .they wouldn't be that tall if i didn't forget to drop the light back down when they were vegging,that's where most of the lanky-ness came from.

Last edited:

jochen_45

Veteran
Your plants are looking wonderful and have developed some so sticky buds,
great, that are some real nice ladies, I wish you lots of fun with them...

chuckyoufarley

Veteran
jochen_45 tanx .i will be having some fun when all said and done .they look to be some killer plants so far .they had no problems so far either hope it stays that way

N

nukkumatti

Oh jeah!
If you can take some full plant shots.. Bet they're monsters by now! :D