What's new

A MOST EGGSELENT ADVENTURE WITH CHEMMY JONES

N

nukkumatti

Wow man :)
Very beautiful healthy ladies! ;) And guy/guys! :D

I'm subscribed..Hopefully I can give em some love like you do man! :)
Are you getting any smells yet?

Nukku

chuckyoufarley

Veteran
el clandestino im hoping for some ladies ,gots my fingers xed

nukkumatti tanx for the comps .the male reeks it s not the JONES side and ive never grown chem so i guessing its the chem side that killz the closet haha with dankness
everything looks good ,they are taking the guano good ,they look uniform .the 2 runts look a diferent in every way.so far still just the 1 male showing his junk early.

N

nukkumatti

..Mmm sounds good with the reeking smell bro! :)
I'm hoping Casey side of phenos popping in my patch..But I'm happy with anything I get! I'm sure they're all killer ;)

Peace bro

ojd

CONNOISSEUR GENETICS
Vendor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
hi chuckyoufarly

great thread
coming along nicely
nice 1 on the regular updates

stinky male you say,sounds like the male we used
just reeked,cuts in propagator smell like some bud in your pocket geting squished

il be along for the ride to see them big buds at the end,these will be huge yielders with both parents big yielding

chat soon

peace

chuckyoufarley

Veteran
hey hey OJD the man himself haha tanx for peeking bro .
nice 1 on the regular updates
i thought this was part of the deal to be a tester .ive turned down some test offers because i didnt have the time to keep after and take notes and what-not.so now i have the time and am happy to help out with any info on growing these fine genetics.

well now the count is 1 male 2 female 7 no show will be transplanting the females into 3gal buckets soon then to 5 gal

Dr. D

Veteran
Nice one Chucky looking nice and healthy man keep up the good work.
Got my seat.... Peace

chuckyoufarley

Veteran
first is a top shot of all they really look alike looking down at them
picture.php

the 1st 2 females to show

picture.php

picture.php

the CHEMMY STUD ,SHORT & STINKY
picture.php

the no-show gang

picture.php

the runts

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

if they look a lil droopy ,the got water very well today

tanx for peeking ,peekers

Dr. D

Veteran
Lookin great Chuck, wont be long till flower!!
Im interested to see how they come out im about to take down some G33 x CJ(trues cut) that i made....Peace

chuckyoufarley

Veteran
el clandestino tanx bro .i see yours are taking off after the transplant ,looking healthy too

krizznapp tanx brother i got a few FIRE OG X ABUSIVE germinating

the CHEMMY JONES kids will be transplanted and put under the 400 MH friday
then 2 weeks mre veg time then into the flower room they will go .WOOOOOOOOOOOOOO HOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

chuckyoufarley

Veteran
heres the 4 girls and still a few no shows. these will get topped before flower
picture.php

i forgot i have other stuff vegging that gors into flower before these .i still have 2 HUMBOLDT EXPRESS,2 ECSD, 1 ORANGE APOLLO X SOUR D

chuckyoufarley

Veteran
i forgot to mention that when i brought these to the grow they stunk my car up ,it was a dank fuelish funk .i was praying i didn't get stopped but that's not likely since i don't drive like an asshole when transporting and i always walk around my car and check lights especially the license plate light ,that gets a lot a people pulled over .any who it was a good stank hahahaha