What's new

a low-budget summer grow

Granger2

Veteran
Mac,
Thanks for the info. Is that D.J. Shorts' Flo, or Dutch Passion? Within a week or 2, I'll be going 12/12 with some DP Flo. The stems are totally maroon. Can't wait, especially after seeing your work. I'm with you on the value of aroma. That's a big reason I'm glad to see a grow report on BioBizz in coco. I don't think any line is better for aroma/taste. Thanks. -granger

S

slipperywhenwet

Very nice, Flo looks delicious. I grew DJs Flo a few years ago and seeing yours I'm a gonna order some more beans off DJ and run em again. Some Whitaker Blues also, I'm thinking out loud.

~Shhh~

JETS
Veteran
Sorry to hear about the replacement plants bro, happens sometimes.... Hope you work out what is causing the problems... I know u said no bugs but have you done a root inspection, another member hear had plants with a similar diagnosis; turned out to be root aphids or something like that.

On a brighter note, and I do mean 'bright'.... Damn son! That bud looks immense!! Your flo cut rocks bro, 14z in all honesty is a better yield than I expected you to get without the side branching you trimmed off early so well done bro, a very respectable harvest of some fine ass looking bud :tiphat:

killerweed31

Smile Vs Cry
Veteran
insane triks covered bro, i can just image the king of tasty you get from those nuggs..please make few puff also for me ehh, well done grower!!!