What's new

A "little"more stretch than expected.....

Mist

Well, as all of us long time growers know, when you start up fresh using seeds of a cross breed, you're going to get some very different phenotypes.
I ended up with 3 totally different phenos from 3 beans I popped.
They're all growing well and putting out loads of bud.
But I've got one that's totally insane, as you can see in the picture. It's within a few inches of the top of the tent, lol.
I took clones from all 3 phenos and will be putting the giant sativa dom clones outside to let them go wild all summer.
It's been an interesting tent grow.....

Attachments

• IMG_20200308_173619.jpg
    IMG_20200308_173619.jpg
    90.8 KB · Views: 20

Mr. J

I always guess wrong and put the stretchers in the middle and by the time stretch is done it's a real mess.

Safe Gardener

Looks great man! I love the idea of growing the seeds out indoor and then tossing clones of them outside for another run.

I have one question, what is your cloning method? I've had some poor results the last few time I've tried. To be transparent, I was very laxed in the conditions I was working in. Just curious what you do that works. Thanks.

SG

Mist

I make my own cloner's .
5 gallon bucket, 2" hole saw to make the holes in the bucket lid, and then a 50gpm pump with a poly hose T and a couple clone spinners.
I take cuttings and dip them in clonex gel and a couple cap fills of clonex solution. Wait a couple weeks and it's root city.
I've actually got a cloning tutorial, complete with pictures, in my gallery.

Mist

Looks great man! I love the idea of growing the seeds out indoor and then tossing clones of them outside for another run.

I have one question, what is your cloning method? I've had some poor results the last few time I've tried. To be transparent, I was very laxed in the conditions I was working in. Just curious what you do that works. Thanks.

SG

Check out my gallery, and older posts, and you'll find a complete cloning tutorial
https://www.icmag.com/ic/showpost.php?p=2682701&postcount=116

Last edited:

Mist

Curious, what's the genetic makeup?
Sour diesel is an indica/sativa cross.
I can't find the seed makers info right now, but it's got definat sativa stretchyness, which I'm trying to sort out with the different phenotypes I've got