What's new

A little growhouse in the arctic v2.0

A

arcticsun

i never grew the skywalker before, i wanted something fruity and sweet and it was the only cut i could come by. i agree with you it lacks in punch. but will make for some nice daytime smoke i think. this pheno is showing some nice early trich production, going to be some nice spears of bud on it aswell. i didnt bother to clone it, as you said not a keeper.

id love to test grow your beans mate, id promice to post pics :D

im going to do a seedrun myself once i finish with this room.

romulan kush f2
bubba kush f2
DMT(F)Xbubba kush(M)
DMT(F)Xromulan kush(M)
strawberry smile(F)Xbubbas kush(M)
strawberry smile(F)Xromulan kush(M)

thanks for dropping in mate, ill update with more pics in a coupple of days. they've started producing trichomes.

peace.. AS

sup arctic, just stoppin in, cuz it's what I do. posted a cpl more pics of the midget in my gallery... gonna flip it when it hits about 3". I dunno if I'm gonna do a thread for 1 plant, doesn't seem worth it. take care bro, stay safe and WARM. :smoke:

D0MiN0

Hey, Artic, very nice thread! Love your plants, so healthy! The landscapes are great also... It's a cool, kinda personal (and not just grow) diary.
Keep it up:respect:
Cheers!

A

arcticsun

hey domino, yea i guess its abit personal, but then again not many growers at this latitude. trying to give the perspective that weed has truely reached all corners of the earth :)

CD: :wave:

FF: well why not make a thread mate, every plant counts :D hope you dont stop dropping by if you do tho hehe

-------------------------------------------------------------------
plants are in day 22 atm, i have had a bleeching effect on quite a large area due to excessive heat i think and maybe because of using the HPI light for too long.

i have switched the hpi now to another 600w hps so now i run 1800w regular hps. i dont think the 400w hpi support lamp that i used for the blue specter in early flowering was the direct cause of the bleeching of the leaves, but i think it has added to the stress caused by the excessive heat.

i mounted a fan which blows directly at that area now, but the leaves doesnt seem to be regaining their color. much likely im too far into floweing for the plants to absorb N into the leaves so im afraid the discoloration will be permanent.

it was hard to take pics of the affected area with the lights on, ill try to get a better angle at it.

peace guys ill make another picture update soon.

Arctic, you know I'll always drop by bro... I'll just save a thread for 6 or more plants or when I get a perpetual going... when you have that many, you always have something going on and something to talk about. The little one is 14 days into veg and is looking healthy, just small... I'll probably wind up having to veg it a month just to get it around 6" tall but man, it's got the prettiest sweet skunk smell when you bring it up to your face... I'll pull a mini hijack and throw a pic up in a day or so ;) take care brother,
~FF~

A

arcticsun

hey FF, my faithful subscriber :wave: id love to see that plant of yours mate, imo go get a huge ass pot for it :D

its update time methinks, lets get this show rollin fo real! im tired of sneakpeakin on other peoples buds. finally some action in the room!

DAY 24

AK48
picture.php

SKYWALKER
picture.php

DUTCH MANS TRAP
picture.php

LOVE POTION #1
picture.php

MONSTER
picture.php

AK48. tripod pheno
picture.php

STRAWBERRY SMILE :D
picture.php
d
picture.php

next stop trichometown!!!! all aboard!!!

A

arcticsun

oh and btw guys, i found out that i have some cheese in the room aswell, my friend must have mislabeled the clones when i got them...

...AGAIN!!

but this time to my advantage i might add, im up for some cheese in this cut :D there are 2 of them in there as far as my nose can tell, they are quite large ill include them in the next update :D

antimatter

Veteran
You should be glad I`m not a Viking. You would have been ravaged and plundered by now. lol.. looking good there Arctic

A

arcticsun

hehe you are abit early for the plundering mate, you could get caught in foul winds and end up at heden shores. the wind is not favorable for escape at the moment, heavy storms here...

besides your spoils would be nothing to write home about, my slaves are beaten and old, my women even worse, my buds not cured and my trichomes is not of the color golden fair! my meed is but a sound in a barrel and will not clench the thirst of a viking.

but well met young windir! (windir=viking warrior)

Black Ra1n

Cannaculturist ~OGA~
Veteran
Hey man, great looking plants. 48 looks identical to the one I ran a few years back. Straw smile is a beauty.

A

arcticsun

hey blackra1n, i quite like the 48 .. we ran the nirvana ICE here for years from it came out in '98 or '99 i think. was a big hit, we had a nice keeper mom which we lost 2 years ago in a fire.

this 48 from nirvana has that ICE cough itch if you leave it for 55 days, it expands quite nicely and bites you on the exhale. fuely taste like the ICE but with a fruity aftertaste and scent that the ICE doesnt have.
posted this pic some pages ago, but here it is again AK48 nugshot.
picture.php

picture.php

View image in gallery

The strawberry smile is a plant that i am really really looking forward to, it has an incredibly sweet strawberry smell. god i wish u could smell it. i only have 2 small test plants of it for this run, im lucky if i get 75g's of it. got some big ones in veg for the next run tho. im going to have to make more strawberry by the looks and smell of it most definately. so ill veg em big! :yes:

im going oldschool next run i have to grow 3 strains that i have never grown before, white widow, strawberry and blueberry. and im going to do it right by them, big plants, lots of space and lots of light.

D0MiN0

yeah, happy to see an update!
just curious, is ti day 24 from switching to 12/12?
that love potion looks big and sweet!

keep it up
cheers!

P

Peat

(windir=viking warrior)

:wave:
Hey articsun,
Where I'm from windir means something completely different.

"I'm cold, dude. How bout rollin up yer windir."

(Phonetically speaking, of course.:wink:)

Your garden looks great! :yes:
Lots of different flavors, too! :canabis:

Nice nug...
Made me take a hit...

A

arcticsun

oldsoul: tnx man, they are filling in a little too nicely mby, im growing in tubes, and the pots are just alittle too small for the holes so the weight is starting to tip them over in all directions now. cant believe i didnt take precautions for that before i 12/12'd such large plants.

domino: they are 24 days into flowering, i vegged them for about a month in hydro before i switched to 12/12.

hey peat myman, windir is remarkably alike window. window is vindu in my modern norse language. since all languages on earth are related and since every letter is a symbol with a meaning of its own. then im guessing that these words are somehow related. the relationship between window and warrior is a strange one. ill investigate and see if there is a connection. im quite interrested in such things as words and symbols :)

A

arcticsun

Window From the Anglo-Saxon "vindr" eage," meaning the "wind's eye."

:wink:

windir btw is also the name of a norwegian viking metal band.

enjoy lol.. Windir - Arntor, Ein Windir (meaning Arnthor, a primal warrior)