What's new

A little growhouse in the arctic v2.0

B

bonecarver_OG

wow :D the psychedelicia looks nice :D boy im happy i got a cut from a mate of her crossed with somthing else.. suposedly a killercut. now i feel like flowering her after those pics :D hehe

keep it green and frosty mate :D

H

headfortrinity

Great looking plants arctic, I wasn't sure that your hydro setup was going to work out for you but the results speak for themselves.
Burn a fatty in the dam for your far away friends from the west :joint:
Looking forward to seeing what you bring back.

A

arcticsun

hey bonecarver :D you should, ive smoked just alittle of her before and someone else grew her, she smells like mushrooms hehe. ill be in touch with u mate.

headfortrinity: thanks for dropping in on me, hydro system works perfectly. i can still make improvements tho. definately. its a really simple resirculating system.

im just back from amsterdam guys, had fantastic weather ill upload some pics for ya soon :D gotta rest now hehe

P

Peat

Nice!
Good to see this thread pop up again.
TBH, I nearly missed it completely! :noway:

Can't wait for the Amsterdam Update. :yes:

:friends:

C

cellardweller

whoa..Strawberry Fields forever..very very nice, and all that kief looks pretty tempting too!
..waitin on that A'dam post myself..

oz1811

pulling up a chair

pulling up a chair

Hey arctic love the looks of your grow.... like the photos of your area up there.... decided id pull up a chair... question for you though what type of internet connection u get up there?

A

arcticsun

hey oz :D we get high speed fiber optic cables up here actually. myself i opted for a wireless connection 1,5 mb connection covers my needs just fine. plus i can take the modem with me anywhere. cost me 45E a month.

heyy Cellardwellar nice to see you innit friend :D im just resizing the pics right now hope to have them uploaded before i hit the bed today
the strawberrry smells divine let me tell u .. amsterdam good.. home allso good hehehe

hey peat a-dam coming up for you mate :D

bonecarver.. had a great time mate, the weather was awesome, i got a nice sunburn which i totally needed hehehe

hey revrev, thanks for the props mate, stick around :D

B

bonecarver_OG

show me a pic of the psycedelicia :D so we got something to compare with later on..

A

arcticsun

ill get some pics of the psycadelica up today, its coming down tomorrow

i descided to put the amsterdam pictures in this thread

http://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=119280

its the thread in my signature, arcticsuns stashshots smokereports cannafood etc etc... go have a look see :D im just doing it for simplicity that way this thread can be about the room only :)

last thread i made had a tendency of going waayyy off topic hehehe.. but by all means i kinda liked that

the strawberries has come down, and the psychodelica and the dmt im thinking ill take down tomorrow.

ill run the blueberry another week it seems a sativa'ish pheno, and its still putting on weight. its blueberry 75% sativa from spliff seeds. pics inc of that plant aswell :yes:

PazVerdeRadical

all praises are due to the Most High
Veteran
hey arcticsun man! :D your garden looking great as usual :joint:

let me drop you a little outdoor pic and ask you a question at the same time: now that summer solstice is approaching, how many hours of light per day do u get?

picture.php

peace!

A

arcticsun

from 20th of may to 20th of july we get 24 hour sun /daylight every day.. the sun never sets!

these pictures was taken a few days ago at 01.00 at nite :wave:

picture.php
picture.php
picture.php

great to see you drop by paz, thanks for the beautiful outdoor plant :yes:

much light brother :wave:

PazVerdeRadical

all praises are due to the Most High
Veteran
arcticsun, those pictures are amazing, 24 hours of light a day :yoinks: is all i can say!

thank you :)

one love!

A

arcticsun

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iimPDEiMicA

i gotta admit tho, im quite confused atm with my rythm of sleep. ive been travelling quite a bit lately and now its 6 in the morning im not the least bit tired..

but thats what its like up here, fk it, ill sleep when i get tired. that will be in about 3 more bowls of LP#1 i think :D

oz1811

thats crazy

thats crazy

I live within 75 miles of a huge city and just got fiber 6 months ago..... that light schedule would make me want to die..... in fact i remember seeing a movie where the light change going north would make people a lil nuts at first :bigeye:

A

arcticsun

yea it can idd mess with you abit, mostly its just very energizing.

if you watch that movie insomnia it gives abit of an idea

btw some good news today which has made me kind of proud of my "peeps"

the good people of Sweden has voted "The Pirate Party" into the EU parliament as a responce to the aggressive prosecution of the 4 swedish kids behind "The Pirate Bay" website. :yes:

good on you Sweden!!

also the supreme court of Norway has descided that all IP-logs on all Norwegian sites shall be terminated after 3 weeks as supposed to 6 months which is the standard in EU and elsewhere!

bravo Norwegian supreme court!!

A

arcticsun

DMT... dutch mans trap (not that triptamine stuff alltho no big diff imo!)
picture.php
picture.php

here for ya bonecarver the psicadelica, im sorry to say it got seeded so the yield was pathetic, but as for a hash producer it looks ace imo!

picture.php
picture.php

A

arcticsun

thanks a bunch foothillsfarmer :D thank god someone is still watching this thread hehehe

some more psicodelica for ya guys

picture.php
picture.php

i didnt take the time for much of a photosession this time really, i just wanted to get the job done. this grow turned out 60% of what it should have.. ive been lazy plus i left it to someone else to take care of for 2 weeks..

last grow before summer, ill keep a small breeding project only this summer is the plan

but ill throw up some more pics of the blueberry and strawberry yield, some of the plants came out ok to my standards

Latest posts

Latest posts