What's new

A little about myself.

Pedalfast

Hey, how is everyone doing tonight?

Lets see, where to start?

My username, PedalFast was chosen due to the fact that I BMX. I've been riding bikes for about seven years now, and don't see myself stopping anytime soon. It absolutely consumes my life.

Other than that, i'm pretty big on alternative earth friendly construction methods and green architechture. I've been working on some designs for a partial underground, earthbag home with living roof and attached greenhouse for some time. I plan on purchasing some land this year so I can build myself a very cheap, super energy effecient home where I can be as self sufficient as possible. That means growing my own food, aswell as some other things... :joint:

I enjoy music, I listen to absolutely everything. Anything from Carole King, to The Cramps, to Biggie, to the Rolling stones, to The Velvet Underground, to John Frusciante, Patti Smith, to NWA. I love music and listen to a lot of diffrent shit. Big band, rap, oldies, whatever.

I have a bit of a green thumb aswell, plan on having a grow journal soon of a PC Micro grow. I'm so tired of spending $60 an eigth for good bud. So much dank around here, but its all a bit more than im willing to pay. I'd even settle for mids, if I could find any! I just want to grow enough to support my habbit, so I can be high when I want to be high. So i'll be lurking in a lot of the Growers forums, sharing what I know and hopefully learning a lot more too.

I used to be an Overgrow member before the site went down. Out of all the marijuana related forums on the net, this one seems to be one of the most active ones, with.. dare I say, a higher inteligence level? Just seems like on some others, there is a bunch of kids or something posting all the time. Seems more legit here.

Other than that, i'm just a young dude who likes to blaze. I've been smoking for about five years now, give or take. With that said I have some forum lurking to do.

love?

Welcome Pedalfast.

Looking forward to reading your micro grow diary. It's always interesting to see how much someone can get out of a minimal space.

Latest posts

Latest posts