What's new

A lil taste of pakistan

G

Amazing really glad i didnt miss this thread. Such amazing hash, nothing like taht around here. I think i will have to visit the region now sounds great.
I make a little hash for myself not like that though hehe, might have to try curing some underground.
Great plant too i would have one of those in my garden anyday.
Goodluck with your grows!
~neilspotshop

G

I am hoping to travel to India and Pakistan with a couple of friends next year. We are all ahsh connoisseurs and i reckon it will be our nirvana!

I want to collect as many seeds as possible, sod getting 99th generation inbred Dutch Kush go to Manali etc. and get the real deal.

I made this piece of finger hash last night. Only about half a gram but its lovely stuff, gonna vapurise it tomorrow ith one of my hash loving friends. I harvested a Grapefruitbowl lady and she was mega sticky so I made this ball of charas from the resin that collected on my fingers while harvesting and trimming.

Howard Marks writes in his book that in Afghanistan they heated the hash in a pan then smashedit between big flat stones, that must account for the oil content. He also wrote about how they bury the hash in goatskin, sometimes for years.

I can't wait to go taste these authentic hashes in the sub continent, see how my homemade charas, kif and ice hash compares. Tomorrow I;m making kif from a load of dried trim, it;s a couple of months old and I've chopped it very fine. I use a homemade hash tumbler made out of a toilet roll tube and an old nylon stocking. It works fine although you do get a little bit of green matter contamination. I'm going to invest in a proper Kif screen soon.

o.gkushowns

18 and Doh!
Woooww, that hash is more beutiful than bubble, I would kill to smoke that, great story too but woww that hash is insane, infuckinsane, seriously I can't get over how fuckin sweet that hash looks. thanks for the eye candy
peace

Bulénath

Amazing pictures!
Pakistan is next on my list, you can get a visa in America for 6 months.

Mriko and Kanebosem gave me inspiration to travel India/Nepal for 5 months.
I ended up in parvati eating opium and smoking the best charas, trecking from village to village in seach of different strains, etc.. . All started from an old OG thread...
In Nepal I found some ganja on the Annapurna trail and it had the smallest ripe seeds I ever seen. They were half the size of normal seeds.

What amazes me the most is how you got 10 tolas for 1000rs. I mean anyone who gets a Tola for 100 Pakistan rupees, then pay 2000+ for a room!
Are you a bargaining master or is Pakistan starting prices really that low?

The best deals for Charas I found Off Season Parvati (mate May) was 200rs per tola!

mriko

Green Mujaheed
Veteran
yup, 100 Rs (Pakistan Rs is cheaper than Indian Rs) is normal price for a tola. A whole kilo goes for 5000-7000 Rs.
2000Rs is a huge price for a room in Pakistan, must have been quite high standing ! my best bet was 1000Rs for a whole week stay (comfortable and spacious room with all day hot shower) + breakfast and dinner in Hunza valley.

Irie !

naga_sadu

Glock23:

If you have an Indian passport, or if ur parents, you may need a letter of invitation from someone who's residing in Pakistan. This could be a lengthy process, but don't let it discourage u from visiting. I was required for such a letter, at least...but yea, go visit, the place is AWESOME. And the hospitality is mind blowing, free of this "salesman" mentality we have in India, unfortunately.

Last edited:

smokaholik

great to see a Swat valley line make its first appearance here!
im honoured namkha to show and grow these landrace strains and its a pleasure sharing them with all of u.

My, these a great looing plant you have here smokaholic ! Big thumbs up !
Mriko :woohoo: (abdullah) salam alaikum bhai saab, thanx for the compliments but i must say that the plant did all the work. my friends who grew them out assumed that they would be finicky and hard to grow however the opposite occured, very healthy and easy to grow. i have some mor epix mriko of some of the plants that where grown whick il post for u bhai, salaaam

hey neil :wave: , glad u been following my lil thread my friend and ye su have to visit the area soon, put it on ure places to go mate lol. The plant is a keeper and wil never leave the garden of me friends, i just love that jawnumbing power and i get a great nitght sleep of it lol.

hey britshhempire hows it going mate?
I am hoping to travel to India and Pakistan with a couple of friends next year. We are all ahsh connoisseurs and i reckon it will be our nirvana!
ypu ure bang on the money, i never been india myself but i heard that thers some good stuff out there if its as good as the pakistani side then ure in for a treat
I want to collect as many seeds as possible, sod getting 99th generation inbred Dutch Kush go to Manali etc. and get the real deal.
exactly my friend, i wanted some genes that where totally out of the box if u get my meaning, not bread or hybridised with many of the starins out today. AND by the way listen to Mriko and let the hash cure a little, if its not been smoked yet lol :joint:

Woooww, that hash is more beutiful than bubble, I would kill to smoke that, great story too but woww that hash is insane, infuckinsane, seriously I can't get over how fuckin sweet that hash looks. thanks for the eye candy
thanx Ogkush
and let me tell u that the pictures dont do the hash justice, it was soo creamy, tasty pungent ans strong that immissing it since ileft, obnce u smoke some of that skunk just aint the same no more lol, and when u cocktail the spliff, skunk and hash wow party spliff lol

What amazes me the most is how you got 10 tolas for 1000rs. I mean anyone who gets a Tola for 100 Pakistan rupees, then pay 2000+ for a room!
bulenath, happy travelling my friend and yes normal price in pakistan tribal areas is about 100 - 120 rupees a tola, a "chitang" is 75grams and that goes for about 750-800 rupees and 100 grams in every shop i went to i paid 1000rps for, some times they asked a lil more lke 1100 but i tell them that everywhere i get it from for 1000 rps and i aint paying more which they accept easily.
The room in paksitan are even cheaper, yes u can easily get a nice hotel for abot 300 400 rupess a night with 2 beds, however we stayed in some high class hotels( private memebers clubs ) like the Punjab club which was Rudyard Kiplings favourite hotel and still has that colonial style lavish design and we where paying 1700 rps a night between 3 of us so that made approx 600 rps a night each, when we got to malam jabba in the hindu kush, the prices where 2200 a night for a large room with 3 beds overlookig the glorious moantains.
Are you a bargaining master or is Pakistan starting prices really that low?
yes PAkistan is really that low my friend
heres a few shots of one of the hotels we where staying at

Glock i been hitting dam ffor years and i suggest to gopakistan, totally differnt, plus me and my 2 friends smoked through 975 grams in a month for under £90 now i cant do that in the dam lol

im glad u liked pakistan naga sadu, id like to know what differences if any u noticed between the to regions

smokaholik

heres a pic of some of the other seeds my friends grew out, my friends did some in small pots just to see how they turn out

these other ones where where varios seeds from chitral

smokaholik

My friends told me that the ones from chitral flowered longer than the one from swat valley, by a couple of weeks which shows diversity even thought they are in the same moantian range, just different valleys , all they varieties grown by my friends showed extensive differences and the smokes where lovely,from the pepery spicey sandalwood flavours to the str8 pungent and friutylicious, with pink and purple colourations as u can see

Bulénath

Pretty nice hotel room! Thats luxury travel.
As long as I got charas and ganja, the $1-2 a night guest houses will do just fine:)
The plants turned out really nice... they look so tasty :yummy:

Last edited:

smokaholik

yes it is luxury travel bulenath, we did stay in the 300 -400 rupees a night hotels but soem times we wanted to live it up so we choose the luxury ones and it was more than worth it, yes th eplants are so tasty its untrue lol, real deal old world genetics hehehe

glock23

one in the chamber
Veteran
naga_sadu said:
Glock23:

If you have an Indian passport, or if ur parents, you may need a letter of invitation from someone who's residing in Pakistan. This could be a lengthy process, but don't let it discourage u from visiting. I was required for such a letter, at least...but yea, go visit, the place is AWESOME. And the hospitality is mind blowing, free of this "salesman" mentality we have in India, unfortunately.

Yeah I've heard about the difficulty involved in getting a visa..fortunately, I'm an EU passport holder :)

sm0ka...
975 grams for 90 quid! jeez! I totally need to get out there! thanks for the info smoke. I'd want to get a nice hotel from time to time too. that room you took a pic of looks killer! i've only been as far as kashmir myself...and i was but a wee tot then..lol. I'm definitely getting out there man...i have to see the homeland sometime. those plants look delicious too. I'd definitely want to gather some seeds myself! I planted 7 seeds from sensi's hindu kush today, but I'd much rather have the real deal...

Last edited:

mriko

Green Mujaheed
Veteran
My friends told me that the ones from chitral flowered longer than the one from swat valley, by a couple of weeks which shows diversity even thought they are in the same moantian range, just different valleys , all they varieties grown by my friends showed extensive differences and the smokes where lovely,from the pepery spicey sandalwood flavours to the str8 pungent and friutylicious, with pink and purple colourations as u can see

yup, very different harvest time. In CHitral District, harvest goes from around Mid-august to December, depending on the plant. While in Chitral I have seen wild plants ready at late June. I grew some domestic hash plant from Yarkhun and LAspur valley (part of Chitral district, but at higher elevation - 3000meters). two were harvested mi OCtober, the other one started flowering Third week of September and was harvested 3Rd week of November.

Irie !

naga_sadu

im glad u liked pakistan naga sadu, id like to know what differences if any u noticed between the to regions

My trip to Pakistan was very short. Are you talking about the differences in the the bhang/ charas in the 2 countries or about the people and the places in general?

G

This thread was fantastic. Thank you for sharing pics from your trip.

~Ninja~

You really got screwed up by that driver & the police. The bottom line is that they really did their community no favor, by busting up tourists like that. They only hurt themselves driving away business.