What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

A Guide to Fishsticks

subrob

ICMag Donor
Veteran
:smokeit::smoker: looks like the dude is coming by tomorrow night and hopefully take everything i have ready...so best get cracking on the trimming...be nice to have at least 1 1/2 ready...then i can go pay for my new frame once it actually arrives at the shop
And another dude ready to take all your OG and some ...shit...I already forgot the other cut ...was it cherry cookies?
And if you need help emptying that freezer...🤣

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
hammer's nem x mac

IMG_20240329_193055417_HDR.jpg
IMG_20240329_193059127_HDR.jpg

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
:tumbleweed:mornin campers...back to the grind,or in french,le grind...
got 8 hours before the dude shows up so best get crackin'...as opposed to kraken,and the release thereof

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
✂️news flash,trimming still sucks!

getting through it,7 plants left to trim from the led room round,also got the new new into brown paper bags to finish drying and go through the sweat and burp...

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I've not had a lot of luck getting pollen from NEM. It's difficult to collect any large amounts to store. For these projects (Nem x Sowahh), (Malawai Gold x Grinspoon) x NEM) I had to put the females in with NEM and shook her daily to get the plants pollinated well. I used the small amount I collected within a week as I got paranoid it would become unviable so I made (NHxOHx APPSS) x NEM). It was hard to come by so I used all I had.

Using NEM as the mom I see mostly her terps in those projects. I've not grown a lot of the seeds above to have an opinion yet. .

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
they also make chicken nuggets shaped like dinosaurs...

that bubble is seriously sticky,far gooier than i would have imagined freeze dried bubble to come out...but with a different strain i bet it will be like sand...

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
:tumbleweed:mornin campers...managed to get a half lb trimmed yesterday,down to just 4 plants to trim on the last round,and the next 9 are in the sweat and burp cycle...today it's garden chores after i go to a 1 year old's birthday party briefly....makes me wonder why i even have a social secretary when people keep scheduling events on work days for me:dunno:
should be an easy garden day,just 6 plants to up-pot since the next round will also have the jumbo chimera 3 and a big ass sugar lips...might get around to up-potting some of the plants in cups,but as usual,running out of space in veg...