What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

A Guide to Fishsticks

flower~power

~Star~Crash~
ICMag Donor
Veteran
. I preferred being a criminal in hiding
Lol ..That’s my middle name & don’t think I can even achieve that anymore ..
All I ever wanted was a livelihood ..I did manage to get myself fed when I ventured out from the boondocks( my son signed his lease In a decent rent stabilized apartment building today) I went for the mini the large could feed three
49D3B99A-7253-439C-A2CF-E1925EAB45E4.jpeg
E0ED00E5-F4B6-438B-8C8F-8FEFC0FF75B1.jpeg
3F0596C5-0F73-4DFD-9784-E33840AA9A38.jpeg

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
ugh,trimming...

so last night at midnight as usual i was giving the rooting clones a quick spray to keep them humid overnight and for some reason started cleaning up and pruning all the youngsters ending up with half a bucket of clippings...

IMG_20240328_160955156_HDR.jpg
IMG_20240328_161009538.jpg

really need to wash the trays...tomorrow,i swear

Ichabod Crane

Veteran
Well I bought 12 pounds of bacon today. I cant have a freezer that is not full. I may need a bigger freezer. One is only 19 cubic feet and the other 21 cubic feet.

I am have roast for dinner. Had a 4 pounder in the crock for 11 hours now. My wife asked what I wanted with it and I said nothing. To which she said you cant just have roast. I think she was afraid I wouldn't leave any for her.

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Well I bought 12 pounds of bacon today. I cant have a freezer that is not full. I may need a bigger freezer. One is only 19 cubic feet and the other 21 cubic feet.

I am have roast for dinner. Had a 4 pounder in the crock for 11 hours now. My wife asked what I wanted with it and I said nothing. To which she said you cant just have roast. I think she was afraid I wouldn't leave any for her.
i hope for her sake you have separate bathrooms:sick:

Ichabod Crane

Veteran
No. But I don't shit that much. Not much wasted when you eat meat. Your body consumes nearly all of it.

That roast was great. It tasted like meat. But she put some fungus like green stuff on my plate. I think that nasty stuff was called broccoli.

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
:mopper:
took a little break from trimming to do some house cleaning which should tell you how bored i was from trimming...but also straightened up the bike work area to prep for the new steely bundle of joy...and expense so much like a child