A Guide to Fishsticks

wild cat

best of all I have such a bike
P1040749.JPG

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
:tumbleweed: time to get to work...got 10 sq feet to weed whack,and some hazardous weeds to pull in an area full of hidden cactus...fun!

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
i probably should have taken some before pics...but i didn't...anyway,front yard is looking much neater...certainly isn't a formal english garden,but then it was never meant to be...had a few hummingbirds drop by,and plenty of bees and shitloads of lizards...all sorts of beetles and other bugs...and it's really a wall of greenery that doesn't need much in the way of watering aside from rain...

IMG_20230610_155640226_HDR.jpg
IMG_20230610_155651662_HDR.jpg
IMG_20230610_155657787_HDR.jpg

Akss

i probably should have taken some before pics...but i didn't...anyway,front yard is looking much neater...certainly isn't a formal english garden,but then it was never meant to be...had a few hummingbirds drop by,and plenty of bees and shitloads of lizards...all sorts of beetles and other bugs...and it's really a wall of greenery that doesn't need much in the way of watering aside from rain...

View attachment 18852390 View attachment 18852391 View attachment 18852392
Well you didn't come across any snakes id say it was a good day...

Ichabod Crane

Veteran
🌵 only a half dozen cactus spines stuck in my fingers so far! almost done though,just need to clean up the piles of debris...
sweating like icky when it's over 18 degrees ....just waaaaaay less hairy
Oh man did the Colorado river fill back up? Or Reo river. Or what ever river you have there.

At least you didnt get exposed to hippy tears. That shit is toxic.

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
:tumbleweed:mornin campers...my short break from trimming is over,back to it today...just the one big-ish cherry cookies to deal with but starting a 4x4 tray,9 plants on fresh water tonight...and microbe monday so everything in flower gets the same mix...
reporting for jury duty tomorrow morning....bleh