What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

A Guide to Fishsticks

flower~power

~Star~Crash~
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Good morning...☀️ Little orange dot in the sky
63722382-050B-4C86-92E7-D23579367CBB.jpeg

flower~power

~Star~Crash~
ICMag Donor
Veteran
mother of us all. she was glowing at sunrise then dipped behind the clouds. im ready for some rain any day now
wasn’t going to but it looks like I’m gonna wake and bake before I get to work and it’s Haze Haze Haze in the morning nothing is better!

Akss

Just now having some coffee.. had a really good sleep last night which doesn't happen often it must of been the pure Michigan I was vaping although it didn't really seem to make me tired it was calming and relaxing who knows felt like I finally got a deep sleep instead of waking up every couple hours...

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I could’ve used some of your 6 foot five of stamina today
i'm using it up fast...got the sidewalk area cleared of the plants/bushes that were swallowing it,just need to clean up now...got at least a pickup truck load moved already...discovered a big cactus i can't identify under the four wing saltbrush

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
alrighty,done with the yard for the day,3 hours was enough...ran errands,time for lunch...

IMG_20230606_121728549_HDR.jpg
IMG_20230606_121740760.jpg
IMG_20230606_132606152_HDR.jpg
IMG_20230606_133617349_HDR.jpg

so the top pic is the bush i trimmed back,it was pretty much all the way blocking the sidewalk...sucks because it's a food source for native birds,as well as shelter for them...but pruning it back like this only makes it angry and it will be eating the sidewalk space again by fall...

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
🌧️ looks like we might get some rain tonight...hopefully just enough to wet down the trails for the ride tomorrow without destroying them...it would sure be nice to have some actual traction instead of desiccated moon dust...also these are the easiest trails in town,at least as far as not being a rocky mess...

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
:tumbleweed:mornin campers...heading out to ride in a bit...looks like the trails got around 1/10th of an inch of rain,so hopefully enough to moisten the grey nano dust enough to hold it in place...nice little rain last night,good timing since it helped clean off the sidewalks in front of the house after the yardwork binge yesterday...
just a quick-ish ride today...out to the trails along the irrigation ditches,a quick loop,then back home...no mini epic like the other day...and no riding through foot deep unconsolidated gravel...what a concept,a solid riding surface!

Latest posts

Latest posts