What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

A Guide to Fishsticks

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
:coffee: about time to head out...just need to fill water bottles and get ready to go...now if i could only fast forward to the end of the climbing and be at the top of the downhill part!

big315smooth

mama tried
Veteran
outside-patio.jpg

flower~power

~Star~Crash~
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Yeah I am whipped too. I mowed about a fifth of my lawn. Had my wife make me dinner.

Oh and I moved the sprinkler. Thats what did it. Pretty sure about that.

I got a bout 2.5 feet of climbing in after all that climbing the steps to the house.
I spent way too much time intentionally pushing a lawnmower around yesterday and I paid for it last night fuck I’m getting old

flower~power

~Star~Crash~
ICMag Donor
Veteran
My yard is just over a half acre. So I mowed about 4000 square feet. It was brutal and took about 7-8 minutes.
Essentially, that’s what I did professionally for 25 years oh my God, laughing out loud at myself
Put a down payment on my new salsa journeyer. Tempting to just pay it off so I can ride it.

If I wasn’t paying for my sons automobile, I would be making payments on a brand, new tractor, with all the implements..!!!

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
:tumbleweed:mornin campers...yeah,i should probably cut the grass...all 10 sq feet of it!
back to the garden today,no real big extra chores to deal with,just normal watering/feeding/ipm...and a grocery run...
pretty much recovered from the ride yesterday..hardly even got scratched up by the cat claws...the tank was pretty much empty by the end of the ride,the route home was just a rocky mess with seemingly endless little gutpunch climbs covered in loose rocks...i was pretty happy to finally get back to roads...especially since it was going downhill...

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
:watchplant:one more room to go tonight...got the last of the rooted clones in cups,so now i have way too many so i guess some sorting will be in order

Drumskinz

My yard is just over a half acre. So I mowed about 4000 square feet. It was brutal and took about 7-8 minutes.
Icky you’re underestimating yourself that little over one half acre is close to 22,000 square feet…so that was a shit ton of mowing in under 10 minutes…nice work mister!!!