What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

A Guide to Fishsticks

Akss

Switching it up going with the pork for lunch..
IMG_20240421_110806011.jpg

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
:tumbleweed:mornin campers...something different for today...trimming! fooled yah didn't i? bet you thought it would be something like a bike ride...
if i can get done with this batch today i should have some time off from trim jail at least...

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Mowing my lawn with snow coming down. Very pleasant...not.

How's the new bike coming Unc?
not very fast,people keep wanting money for silly things like rent and bills which is getting in the way of ordering fun stuff like expensive bike gee-gaws...but i got stuff for the handlebars this week...so progress of sorts

IMG_20240420_185124308.jpg
IMG_20240420_185137314.jpg

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
got a little sidetracked...neighbors had put out an old dresser for large trash day so i snagged some drawers to organize the bike workshop area a bit more...

IMG_20240421_142650358.jpg

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
:tumbleweed:mornin campers...off to run errands in a bit..got most of the trimming done yesterday,but not all of it of course...back to garden chores today...and trimming,because i'll never not be trimming for the rest of my life it seems!
i need to figure out where the giro is streaming so i can watch that this year,only grand tour i've not watched...the tour de france i've been watching for decades now...i should also check craigslist and see if someone has a trainer for sale,then i can pedal while i watch the race...

Latest posts

Latest posts