What's new

A Guide to Fishsticks

flower~power

~Star~Crash~
ICMag Donor
Veteran
There’s a subset of people that enjoy the very best cigars with the very best Brandy same type of person who would be a connoisseur of wine

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
we would get cuban cigars down in st croix,a group of old guys out eating steaks and drinking single malt in obnoxious hawaiian shirts ...

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Painkillers every four hours they got me brick walled Until then but they do make me babbling
bFMHbviv7eHK2nFWxX4WKg.jpg

flower~power

~Star~Crash~
ICMag Donor
Veteran
It’s 11:12 pm East Coast time I’m gonna plug this phone to recharge counting on there’s something funny to read when I log back on ...peace✋

big315smooth

mama tried
Veteran
When I was a kid my father had a golfing buddy Who would enter the house that I grew up in big fat guy stinking up the joint to high heaven I cannot believe anyone smokes those... my mother eventually refused to let him inside anymore .. would come in but the cigar smoldered outside
shits nasty i remember winning a cigar from that hammer bell game at funfair once lit that thing and about threw up it was so dry they coulda used a humidor

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
:tumbleweed:mornin campers...off to run errands in a bit,then another fun filled day of trimming...and maybe to spice things up,some pot washing! i sure know how to party!

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
veg tent,some of the plants got rootbound and yellow,but a little foliar with verde,epson's,and microbe+ greens them back up within a week...also the microbe+ seems to do a good job of killing bugs...

IMG_20240214_174618641_HDR.jpg

Latest posts

Latest posts