What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

A Guide to Fishsticks

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
:tumbleweed:mornin campers....that's pedal-phile by the way:D

no major garden chores to deal with today,just more rooted cuts into cups,and checking the seedlings for sex...got two trays of cuttings stuck yesterday,washed around 20 #1 pots,and did some trimming...so a bit of cleaning to do and regular chores...and more trimming!

Chunkypigs

passing the gas
Veteran
i don't want to say all dessert name strains are the same,but they're all kinda the same...blandly sweet with some sort of other note,some more flavorful than others...

don't get me wrong,their decent enough smoke,potent enough,looks great in the bag...
I've tried about 30 new hype the past 2 years that couldn't best Mac1 and wedding cake for me... similar noses and flavors but not much to distinguish them from each other. The oldest cookie I copped, the Cherry Pie is another story, awesome smoke and I'm also enjoying the Mendo Breath which was another old time strain first time for me...

I think there are big differences in the eyes of the growers regarding ease of trim and yields, etc.

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I heard that guy is a abusive pedifile
I saw the post on IG about him abusing his girlfriend. Some are saying he exposed himself on his YouTube feed?. I have no clue if that is legit. At its face value, it's pretty bad. Chimera#4 is on her way out anyway. I culled WT long ago. Keep in mind WT AKA Gorilla butter F2 is 100% made by freshcoast seeds. He named his keeper WT. He was always nice with me. I just don't want or need that kind of drama.

Here is that post.

Last edited:

Smokin Joe

Humpin to please
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I saw the post on IG about him abusing his girlfriend. Some are saying he exposed himself on his YouTube feed?. I have no clue if that is legit. At its face value, it's pretty bad. Chimera#4 is on her way out anyway. I culled WT long ago. Keep in mind WT AKA Gorilla butter F2 is 100% made by freshcoast seeds. He named his keeper WT. He was always nice with me. I just don't want or need that kind of drama.

Here is that post.

Damn!!!! I hadn’t seen that till now. I was told she was 16 2 years ago when they got together.
I don’t know much about it but if I was her brother or dad he would think 4 times before laying a hand on anything defenseless again

LostTribe

Premium user
too bad mac1 took for-bloody-ever to veg...it will be interesting to see what happens with the mac dom nem x mac i have...
I've heard that from the dude I got her from. However since adding an 12 inch oil heater to my veg/mom led tent everything including mac1 has really taken off. A bit less stretchy than the sherbinkski I got but has decent lower branching especially for the size. Stoked to run her.

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
i guess i better go to the high school and slap some beeyatch with this sack of white truffle:D

IMG_20240208_183741661_HDR.jpg
IMG_20240208_183736621_HDR.jpg

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I've heard that from the dude I got her from. However since adding an 12 inch oil heater to my veg/mom led tent everything including mac1 has really taken off. A bit less stretchy than the sherbinkski I got but has decent lower branching especially for the size. Stoked to run her.
this one is a dead ringer for mac,it's maybe a foot tall and there's like 30 node levels on it...might be exaggerating but not much

IMG_20240206_164316207_HDR.jpg

Treetroit City

Moderately Super
Veteran
The Mac1 is sooo slow…

“How slow is she?”

That bitch is so slow she never even made it to see the inside of a flower room over here.

Seriously I kicked her out after about eight weeks of veg. No point in even flowering her as I she was not going to make the team no matter how good the flower was. Would’ve just been losing money every time I ran her.

LostTribe

Premium user
The Mac1 is sooo slow…

“How slow is she?”

That bitch is so slow she never even made it to see the inside of a flower room over here.

Seriously I kicked her out after about eight weeks of veg. No point in even flowering her as I she was not going to make the team no matter how good the flower was. Would’ve just been losing money every time I ran her.
So you're sayin theres a chance!

I see she's not strechy. She appears to like the coco to be kept moist. I havent been getting full dry backs maybe thats it.

Sherb rooted a few days before maybe a week at most. Sherb's twice the height and triple the node spacing.

Latest posts

Latest posts