What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

A Guide to Fishsticks

Treetroit City

Moderately Super
Veteran
Are any of you having issues with pictures and having to wait for ever for pictures to load on threads. It feels like the days of dial up internet speeds over here. I know my pc has some issues but I can watch youtube videos and live streams without issues.
Yes. I couldn’t load a pic earlier.

OrgAeroMan

Veteran
The last few days have been really nice, high 70s and lower humidity. I gave the outside ladies their last feed and defoliation yesterday. All look relatively happy, but are only just starting to stack up. If the weather stays good, I'll just be on cruise control 😎 for as long as I can. I might try a staggered harvest this year- weather permitting, of course.
16945334581711130086975.jpg

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
:tumbleweed:mornin campers...pretty crazy,it's 20 degrees cooler than yesterday,rain likely for the next two days...heck,looks like cool temps and a chance of rain for the next week! summers torrid grip may finally be loosened...i may be able to fire up some more flowering space! and go ride bikes without heat stroke!

flower~power

~Star~Crash~
ICMag Donor
Veteran
The last few days have been really nice, high 70s and lower humidity. I gave the outside ladies their last feed and defoliation yesterday. All look relatively happy, but are only just starting to stack up. If the weather stays good, I'll just be on cruise control 😎 for as long as I can. I might try a staggered harvest this year- weather permitting, of course. View attachment 18889234
You sunk them in the ground for extra stability… :)

Ganoderma

Hydronaut
Mentor
Veteran
The last few days have been really nice, high 70s and lower humidity. I gave the outside ladies their last feed and defoliation yesterday. All look relatively happy, but are only just starting to stack up. If the weather stays good, I'll just be on cruise control 😎 for as long as I can. I might try a staggered harvest this year- weather permitting, of course. View attachment 18889234

I've been thinking about, if I where to put any plants in my back yard... I'd take an extra pot and bury it in the ground so my plants would appear to be at ground level and it would keep the pot from falling over after they get all fat and bottom heavy. Mmm, or would it be top heavy in this case?

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
:tumbleweed:🌧️ rainy mornin campers...yup,it rained,and is raining,and barely into the 70's...it almost feels like fall...except i'm positive there will be another burst of hell temps because that's just how it's been going this year...
a bunch to do in the garden today,getting set to put a new bunch of plants into flower...