What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

A Guide to Fishsticks

OrgAeroMan

Veteran
Morning fellas, did a thorough flush and feed yesterday. Just potting eight or so clones and taking it easy today.
It has been wicked hot and humid up here too. We're still getting temps in the mid to high 80s and humidity seldom makes it below 75-80%. This whole week is supposed to be a washout with thunder storms pretty much every day followed by cooler temps (50s &60s). The outdoor ladies just started stacking, so I guess I'll just be hyper vigilant for the next month and a half:(

subrob

ICMag Donor
Veteran
:watchplant: i will definitely be glad when it finally cools down...tough summer,production has been low...tired of being broke
Me too. Ready to start dry sift season! Just saw the estimated temps for the day today. WTF?!
Although with the "heat dome" moved up north, at least it cools down at night now.

Gonna screen everything I harvested over the summer. Except weirdo.

Cannot wait til I'm making sure it stays warm enough in flower room during lights off! Such a simple problem comparatively.

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
:tumbleweed:mornin campers...speaking of bike stuff,heading to the shop to drop off four sets of bars i sold...is sets really the right way to refer to handlebars? there's only the one thing after all...

anywho,some running around to deal with after that...hot as the good kind of sin out...fun!

Ganoderma

Hydronaut
Mentor
Veteran
:tumbleweed:mornin campers...speaking of bike stuff,heading to the shop to drop off four sets of bars i sold...is sets really the right way to refer to handlebars? there's only the one thing after all...

anywho,some running around to deal with after that...hot as the good kind of sin out...fun!

Hmmm..... Selling off bike parts. Or is that code talk about the bike shop guys getting delivery service of some sweet leafs.

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Hmmm..... Selling off bike parts. Or is that code talk about the bike shop guys getting delivery service of some sweet leafs.
nope,i had 8 pairs of extra handlebars here...down to three....but yes,one of the guys is rolling by tomorrow for wheeds

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
The lawnmower is beckoning me
does it have it's come hither bag on?
1694205706766.jpeg

Drumskinz

Ya could call them stereo handlebars…a left and a right…just sayin

Treetroit City

Moderately Super
Veteran
So it’s not chilly everywhere else today?
High of 67 and when I woke up it was 62 in the house.
If this keeps up my wife will be turning on the boiler.

Latest posts

Latest posts