What's new

A Guide to Fishsticks

Gypsy Nirvana

Recalcitrant Reprobate -
Administrator
Veteran
after my next tolerance break im gonna try the night puff only. smoking from sun up to sun down and eating edibles wrecks my tolerance and the high kinda loses it magic. those tokes after a long break are awesome
I'm on a break from toking right now - till these are done and dried - Amnesia Kush auto's-
2023-08-2917.43.588322507150072720950.jpg
2023-08-2917.46.021618562074494476951.jpg

subrob

ICMag Donor
Veteran
I'm genuinely curious. I stay out of people way and have had more than a few drivers put my life at risk just to be jerks? ---
Surprise, bikees aren't the only jerks in the world!
Are you suggesting it'd my fault they are low quality humans?
What?!
If a bike rider is taking more than his share of the road. That is stupid. If there just isn't room to go around them. To bad. Get over it. Pick a different road or stay home!
Are you stupid or something? Or just want to argue? I'm not a bikee, yet I've seen and heard enough incidents and stories that I can use my imagination to understand why bikees might hate people who drive automobiles. Not really a stretch. Is it really so difficult for you to do the same?
I lived in farmland in southern California. 1 road in and out. Paved. On weekends anywhere from 10-200 fukn kunt bikees would show up cause it's 'scenic' and cause havoc. Livestock trucks stuck, feed trucks stuck, commuting out of our homes, or to our homes, stuck. A mountain road w blind corners. Shut down the whole thing. You know how long 200 bikes of varying degrees of skill take to go up, then fukn come down a twisty remote mountain road? 4-6 hours, that's how fukn long. Pretentious nerdy entitled fukn kunts that they are. Fuck em. Farmers started slicking down the roads w manure and water. (No guard rails) hoping they would take a little tumble like they deserved. Not a one of those idiots lived within 30 miles. Didn't stop them from organizing and disrupting our weekends for 5 years. And organizing was probably the primary factor in our collective hatred of those little bitches. So fuck em.

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
:tumbleweed:mornin campers...lively in here this morning,even for those of us who sleep in like the baby jeebus wants us to!
back to trimming today,after the usual store run...not so hot today,but looks like the rain missed me for the most part last night...as usual the mesa on either side of town got hammered,but not much in town...

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
:tumbleweed: time to head out finally...got medium delivered so i had to wait for that...plus sleeping until 11 doesn't really get the day started in a timely fashion...good thing it doesn't matter