What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

A Guide to Fishsticks

flower~power

~Star~Crash~
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Hey the French press was a major success it’s the best coffee I’ve had since the annals of history
A1AA898F-96DD-4B52-B928-683BC5A9D3E5.jpeg

Ichabod Crane

Veteran
I bet all your tools are very organized and you know where everything is
My roofing tools yes. Hand tools like screw drivers not so much. I have them everywhere. I have them in four spots in the basement alone. I just buy enough that I dont have to go look for them ever. I mean shit they only cost $2.

flower~power

~Star~Crash~
ICMag Donor
Veteran
My roofing tools yes. Hand tools like screw drivers not so much. I have them everywhere. I have them in four spots in the basement alone. I just buy enough that I dont have to go look for them ever. I mean shit they only cost $2.
If you saw my grow room you would hang me out to dry and slap me silly

flower~power

~Star~Crash~
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Laughing out loud whenever I lose a tool which is all the time I know that I’m just gonna have to buy it again motherfucking things

flower~power

~Star~Crash~
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Oh boy is my son a smokestack ! Man he can go through weed & wax like there’s no tomorrow, I’m gonna wrangle up this afternoon when he hits me up because I’m gonna hit him up for some lawn mowing

bigtacofarmer

Veteran
I told my daughter to quit asking for buds and start taking my roaches. I normally save them until I fill a bag then gift them to someone in need. I'm not sure how many there were. But it was more than my 150 gram scale could weigh and she smoked them in less than 3 weeks. She apparently smoked out all of her friends. Either way I told her I thought that was a bit excessive. Which apparently runs in the family.

flower~power

~Star~Crash~
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I told my daughter to quit asking for buds and start taking my roaches. I normally save them until I fill a bag then gift them to someone in need. I'm not sure how many there were. But it was more than my 150 gram scale could weigh and she smoked them in less than 3 weeks. She apparently smoked out all of her friends. Either way I told her I thought that was a bit excessive. Which apparently runs in the family.
Me and my son are like two peas in a pod we have to learn to live within our own brains and except our thoughts just as they are and do the best that we can in life