What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

A Guide to Fishsticks

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
:watchplant:speaking of garden chores,one more to deal with today,sticking a tray of cuttings...dome stuff sterilized,rapid rooters soaking,scissors sitting in a cup of bleach...

Ichabod Crane

Veteran
Some old stupid bitch assed cunt ran into me today. Tried to pass me in the center lane then cliped my tail light. Jokes on her. It cost $11.51 for the light cover. But when she caught my steel bumper it ripped her plastic bumper out and dent the shit out of her fender. Like a big hook caught the front of her fender.

One lady told the cop she lunged at me on purpose.

She needs some good weed to calm the hell down and stop being a fucking bitch.

So any ideas which thread I should look at to find some decent growers here on IC? :moon:

Ichabod Crane

Veteran
And then after this cunt hit me I get to the work site and a German Sheppard nipped at my pants.

Shitty day today for sure. 91 degrees and 70% humidity.

Ichabod Crane

Veteran
My wife is in the kitchen right now cooking some grilled cheese for me. She had some cantaloupe for dinner I guess. Said she is getting fat. Said she saw herself in the mirror.

flower~power

~Star~Crash~
ICMag Donor
Veteran
My wife is in the kitchen right now cooking some grilled cheese for me. She had some cantaloupe for dinner I guess. Said she is getting fat. Said she saw herself in the mirror.
Rabbit food … feed her for goodness sake..Even if she thinks she’s fat women are crazy …she’s beautiful

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
:watchplant: one more chore to deal with tonight....gonna need to stick another tray of cuts tomorrow,got 30 done today so i'll end up using a whole bag of rapid rooters...and it's about time for more medium...

look at that,already down to 100 degrees out!

Treetroit City

Moderately Super
Veteran
And we have lights!

Okay they are only shop lights but it’s something.

8432D26C-1310-4F3D-A1BF-2653175D9815.jpeg

Latest posts

Latest posts