What's new

A Guide to Fishsticks

Treetroit City

Moderately Super
Veteran
Biker Kush just never really wanted to get with the program this round.
Probably still a pound on her though.

5FBCF423-9CCB-4507-8870-60716E63C7B1.jpeg
D70AFAC5-8D7F-4D34-8519-3340D3685802.jpeg

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
:tumbleweed:mornin campers...nothing too exciting going on today...except a bike ride,those are always fun...and a bit of trimming,just an ounce or two...

flower~power

~Star~Crash~
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I woke up at four in the morning stressing did a dab read a little bit went back to bed started my day a new and became very determined so productivity has been extremely satisfying put me in. 😊 mood ...I got all my outdoor plants intentions taken care of it’s a real load off my mind mother nature is going to start helping me

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
:tumbleweed: time to head out and get errands done...showing my desert smarts by waiting until it's hotter than satan's balls in a fur g string...but wisely riding my titanium space metal bike because it's very cold in space so it should even out...that's just science!

Ichabod Crane

Veteran
I lost a filling in my back left molar. Went to the dentist to get a crawn made. They numbed every damn thing but the tooth. The whole side of my head up past my ear. Nothing like have the side of your head numb for 5 fucking hours.

They had to stop drilling to give me some more pain killer. My tongue wasn't numb yet. after sticking me I don't know how many times they finally stuck the needle in on the inside of my jaw. Hurt like hell when they hit the bone. They were like you felt that. Well no shit genius you didn't get the tooth what makes you think the inside of the jaw is numb.

OG_NoMan

Not Veteran
I lost a filling in my back left molar. Went to the dentist to get a crawn made. They numbed every damn thing but the tooth. The whole side of my head up past my ear. Nothing like have the side of your head numb for 5 fucking hours.

They had to stop drilling to give me some more pain killer. My tongue wasn't numb yet. after sticking me I don't know how many times they finally stuck the needle in on the inside of my jaw. Hurt like hell when they hit the bone. They were like you felt that. Well no shit genius you didn't get the tooth what makes you think the inside of the jaw is numb.
Dental work sucks!

Akss

Price of eggs came way down at Wallyworld anyway. 1.18 for a 18 pack cheapest I've ever paid. Must be something up with them chickens...

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran

i'm surprised you didn't just slap some roofing tar in there and call it good!

armedoldhippy

Veteran
It takes a lot to get me numb for some reason then like you I am drooling for 6 hours. Sucks balls.
i've got the same problem, hard as hell to numb. found out hard way that if a tooth is inflamed, that nerve aint gonna shut up. they even numbed my eyeball/eyelid they shoved so much novocaine into me.