What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

A Guide to Fishsticks

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Always better to have more than not enough...
true,just wish it was closer to free cooling season...i never got up to speed last winter so if these extras just get vegged out so i have a source of cuts and just clone them to death it will have me better set for free cooling season...
gonna need to buy a couple more lamps before next fall...good thing i have the sweet pro bro deal with HLG

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
done with veg finally...

IMG_20230528_165018681_HDR.jpg

fed,topped,pruned,and a foliar feed....which is just bukakke for plants...next week the get up-potted

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
one more room to go...
did get the led room watered and another layer of trellis stretched over the plants...and a little trimming done...so check list done!

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
:tumbleweed:🇺🇸 mornin campers...kinda slept in a wee bit...have had a crick in my neck the past few days...first night it wasn't super tight and painful...gonna go ride in a bit...once it gets hot enough to complain about:p naw,not so bad,it's the dry heat after all...probably go take a nice spin through the pecan orchards,that's a good spot to ride this time of year,plenty of shade at least

flower~power

~Star~Crash~
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I think we are in the 80s degree weather I deafly have the air conditioner on so to me this is a scorcher of a day… also happen to be starving but not much food around so it’s time to get creative with leftover bacon from this morning‘s bacon avocado and lettuce sandwich now it’s gonna be spaghetti carbonara ad hoc.. and I have to admit it’s been eyes wide open on KO day this is the third day but I’m handling it like a Man it’s a completely different experience forging through it outside with as much lucidity as can be achieved ..who wants to be inside hiding in. Khole when you can get outside exploring the universe hi

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
no power tools for you mister!

i really need to get my sleep cycle retuned for summer and start getting up earlier to beat the heat...plus i need to get the swamp cooler fired up earlier to keep the led room cool enough since it's in a south facing garage with no insulation aside from the 800 bucks worth of foam board and reflectix the thing is built from...for now with the humidity so low the swampy works super efficiently...i usually need to wear a sweatshirt it's so cool in the house...yup,summer,time to have 4 water bottles on the bike...

Latest posts

Latest posts