What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

A Guide to Fishsticks

Treetroit City

Moderately Super
Veteran
I concur with the extended darkness. Extending the light period could induce stress from their DLI suddenly doubling.
If you were to extend it with just enough light to keep them awake I would imagine they would be okay. I have actually done this on accident by leaving my overhead shops lights on in my big room.

flower~power

~Star~Crash~
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Just for the sake of conversation last winter I had a five day blackout no power whatsoever in the middle of heavy flowering and there was no adverse effects

bigtacofarmer

Veteran
If they go without light long enough the new growth will fade and then when back in full light get a little burned the first few days.

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
:tumbleweed:mornin campers...thought i would try something different today and go run errands then do some trimming...exciting right? i can hardly wait...
even more exciting i chopped two more plants yesterday so the trim train ain't never getting anywhere!

Ganoderma

Hydronaut
Mentor
Veteran
grow question...has anyone successfully switched light cycles in flower? i have the 4x8 tent coming on 5am to 5pm and i want to move the plants into the led room which is on 5pm to 5am...should i just give the tent plants 24hrs of darkness and move them?
just give them a longer night cycle. Not a longer day cycle.

I've done it many times.

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
sugar lips (sundae driver x banana og bx1)

IMG_20230320_184157264_HDR.jpg
IMG_20230320_184201734_HDR.jpg

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
:tumbleweed:mor...afternoon campers...late start to the day,just need to move plants today,and regular garden chores..and more trimming...

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
:watchplant:about time to get to work,need to dig through the stuff closet and find a 220v plug adapter so i can set up a 4x4 tent to get the plants from the 4x8 moved...i will move one of the new blackbird leds in there...first a good bleaching...after lunch