What's new

A Guide to Fishsticks

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
:smoker: all done for the day...flower room is full again....pots are washed....just have a stack of cups and clone trays left to wash...
last ride of the month tomorrow...should hit around 8500m (27,000ft) of climbing and 570ish miles for the month...not bad for an old guy

Ichabod Crane

Veteran
We have thorns here to Unc. The women mostly deal with them. On roses anyway. Those are some of the big thorns here. Just kidding there is some thorn bush but they dont grow on roofs so I am safe.

Went to roof today and is was 3 below with wind chill and snow blowing all over. So I went and worked on the grow instead. It was 65 degrees in the grow so I turned up the heat. It is 12 outside right now and dropping. Not sure how low it will get yet.

Treetroit City

Moderately Super
Veteran
She will be close to 2 lbs. And in only a two gallon pot.
Only about half way done.
602ECFE4-FF27-4062-896C-1B32CF961833.jpeg

Ganoderma

Hydronaut
Mentor
Veteran
Took my dog out and it was so cold she kept falling over. Had to pick her up to bring her in. It is 8 degrees out right now. She gets cold fast because she is only 4.5 pounds.

Put a jacket of some kind of that her! YOU would be falling over too if you where going out into that too without anything on.

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
:tumbleweed:mornin campers...slept in a bit today...back was sore from washing pots,seems fine now...gonna be a scramble to get ready to go ride,still in coffee mode...might have to do something productive like start trimming...
the new ti handlebars are out for delivery,so it might be better to hang at home and not have an absurdly expensive set of handlebars sitting on the porch....never had any problem with porch pirates here,but i would not be happy if the bars got snatched...

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
:mopper: so much for riding today...got into cleaning mode...about done with the workshop/grow room,moving on to the next task...wish i had more bleach so i may have to take a quick store run...

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
:clock watch: still waiting for ups....
managed to get a lot of cleaning done today...not quite all of it of course,pretty sure it's impossible to be done cleaning...

bars just got here!!:whee: