What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

A Guide to Fishsticks

Treetroit City

Moderately Super
Veteran
I got an oil filled radiator in my upstairs bathroom now. Better safe than sorry
I too have one of those, in my barn. I believe it’s a 1000 watt device as well and when I walked in the storage room it was in the mid 40’s.
The grow rooms were fine but the storage room is not insulated.
Not a real big deal except my water storage is out there.
Need to make sure to pump water into the veg room reservoir to warm up.
Daily so we always have room temp water.

Akss

🥶
IMG_20221224_084338966_HDR.jpg

Ichabod Crane

Veteran
It is 19 out here right now. Got about 2.5 feet of snow on the road in front of my house. So just waiting for people to get stuck on my lawn. It is what normally happens when these morons cant find the road. But hey the snow plow tears up my lawn as well.

Before everything went up in price this summer I filled my pantry up. Nice to just go in there and into the freezer when the weather is like this instead of getting stuck pulling out of the drive way. And a hell of a lot cheaper. A dozen Jumbo eggs went from $0.79 to $4.96 in the last two years. I eat like 6-8 a day. But have been eating grass feed hamburgers instead. They are slightly cheaper.

Went into the grow and cupped some clones. It is kind of cold in the grow so they are slow going right now.

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
:tumbleweed:mornin campers...yup,fairly likely this will be the coldest temps of the year here...going back to the 60's next week...looks like it got down to 19 last night...but the sun is out,winds are low today,still a bit chilly but not so bad...
got a bin of bud to trim,and some artwork to pick up today,so the usual bike ride/lunch/trimming kind of day...

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
:freezing: getting bundled up to go pick up the lithograph i'm buying...probably overdressed but then again 12 years in alaska taught me there's no such thing...

just a bit more bud to get pre-trimmed and ready for manicure,should be getting at least some of this batch done today...

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Lithograph of? Took the cherry ak x (c99 x deep chunk today @59 days probably could a went a little more...didn't take any good pics but here is a couple... View attachment 18795290 View attachment 18795292
i got two actually,by a local artist, @nightbird on instagram,Collette Marie...one is "San Coyote,patron saint of wounded animals,the other is of a day of the dead altar...i'll get pics once i get them matted...she does all the southwestern critter stickers on my bikes and designed the underpass i take bike pics at all the time

Ganoderma

Hydronaut
Mentor
Veteran
:tumbleweed:mornin campers...yup,fairly likely this will be the coldest temps of the year here...going back to the 60's next week...looks like it got down to 19 last night...but the sun is out,winds are low today,still a bit chilly but not so bad...
got a bin of bud to trim,and some artwork to pick up today,so the usual bike ride/lunch/trimming kind of day...

I got a bin of seeds I made that I have to remove from the buds and stems... A real seedy topic around these parts...

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
:tumbleweed::xmastree: mornin christmas campers...looks like santa bought me a bike! holy smokes,it's 7 bikes!:whee:
and a note from santa saying "get to work,there's no days off from growing!"
i do have to water/feed today,but i'm going for a ride and ignoring trimming and up-pots for the day...not so chilly today,just need to decide where to go and what bike to ride...

Latest posts

Latest posts