What's new

A Guide to Fishsticks

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
:badday:well frack...big band of rain heading this way,so much for riding today...40 degrees + rain = fuck that!

guess i have to do something useful today...think i'll play bike for a while,and maybe wash a stack of pots...

Akss

IMG_20221218_185608552.jpg

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
:tumbleweed:mornin campers...lots to do today,errands to run,trays to clean,grow room stuff to deal with,more plants going into flower...but at least it's sunny out and getting up to a decent temp...
got stakes in the other night,just need to zip tie the plants in flower...and take cuttings in the led room and get that space flipped to 12/12...and get the 4x8 tent prepped...and go to the grow store and get more medium...and deal with trimming the hanging plants...busy week...

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
:watchplant:errands ended up taking way more time than i thought...got a little lost today until remembered i had a hand held device that would tell me where to go...who knew smart phones could actually be useful?
better get cracking,got the rest of my chore list to ignore:D

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
:tumbleweed:mornin campers...i at least got the main flower room filled up...16 plants in #7 pots...probably the last run in bigger pots until summer,next round will be 9 plants in #5 pots per 4x4 tray...so,today,taking cuts in the led room and getting the plants ready for flowering,onto 12/12 tomorrow...next step,order lights for the 4x8 tent,get the 18 plants for that up-potted to #1 pots,veg them up to size,and flip...
so time for more medium...and back to the bike shop today as the part i ordered came in yesterday,so some time getting the el continente finished up later...

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
:sasmokin: pretty much managed to do very little of any practical value today....i did ride to the bike shop and threw some serious bunny hops and huck to flats:cool:
but i did get the el continente back in action...got the freshly repacked bottom bracket back on,and a new brake cable cut to length for the drop bar set up...rear rack installed and my new set of waxed canvas panniers and top tube bag came in...

IMG_20221220_184904397.jpg
IMG_20221220_184938393.jpg

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
:tumbleweed:mornin campers...i swear today i'm getting the led room flipped to 12/12...no more messing around with bike stuff...or maybe just a little;)
just need to take cuttings and clean the plants up,and reset the timer...and clean the veg tent,and get some more plants in there...need to get a couple of bales of medium delivered and check to make sure i don't need anything from the grow store before the holidays...
weather forecast for tomorrow says in the 60's before the cold arrives,so a couple of days of chilly morning temps,then back to being decent out...

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
:watchplant: got all the garden chores done for the day...medium in house so i'm set for friday and 30-40 up-pots...bought a couple of 18 liter square pots to try out...

Latest posts

Latest posts