What's new

A Guide to Fishsticks

bugman52

Bug Scissor Hand
Veteran
i bought some new pots back earlery this year so i havent had to wash my old ones yet ,but i only have maybe 10 clean new ones left, so a pot washing day is comming soon

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
figures it would rain on my freshly waxed bike...
IMG_20221203_144759605.jpg
IMG_20221203_144810091_HDR.jpg
IMG_20221203_150011794.jpg

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
:watchplant:time to go play garden...it's bio-critter day so fishsh!t and mammoth p for the ladies today depending on veg or flower...harvesting tonight so i need to pull a 4x4 tray out to be washed tomorrow...after that a couple more weeks and i can get the remaining trays in place and no more crawling around on my knees to water for the winter...

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
:watchplant: just got done in veg...ended up having a bunch of rooted clones to get into cups...dunno about the athena cuts gel...seems like it took a long ass time to root,that said,two days ago very few roots showing through the rr's,then all of a sudden masses of fat fuzzy roots...
almost time to go chop...need to mix up real quick as well

Ichabod Crane

Veteran
Just imagine how much cheaper that bike would be if it wasn't made for someone so freakishly tall. And you could have probably used the brake lines you cut to short. The color may not be as nice though. Being as you would be lower to the ground where the air is thicker.

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
:tumbleweed:mornin campers...put it off as long as i could,but it's time to trim again...just one plant to deal with so it shouldn't take more than 5-6 days:)
probably sneak in a bike ride,looks like a fairly decent day weather wise...

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
:tumbleweed:mornin campers...got a 4x4 tray to wash along with the stand for it today...then 4 more plants to put into flower...and probably more rooted clones to get into cups...need to drill out some fresh cups today as well...rained last night,odd for december...and over 60 again today...nice for winter but i have a feeling it means another hot ass summer...also have a crapload of stakes to get cleaned up...and 8 plants in flower to install stakes in...and a new wall fan to put up...still beats working at the farm all day...