What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

A Guide to Fishsticks

bigtacofarmer

Veteran
I'm supposed to go ride grubers grinder tomorrow morning with my daughter. First time on this trail. It's supposed to be a real ass kicker. 16 miles of twisty root covered single-track. But after 3 days of rain I'm not so sure. If the trail is all mud we might just ride the rail trail to bay city and get some coffee.

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
:tumbleweed:mornin campers...i'm off for a ride in a bit...probably no mud though,but it did rain a bunch last weekend so there could be patches of caliche,which is not mud to mess with...
otherwise not much going on today,garden is humming along,so no chores today...

Drumskinz

Did I miss anything? :p

What up fishstickers! I been busy AF growing, enjoying the new house, and trying to let my arm get better. The arm is finally doing good. I’m not having to wear any kinda brace on it now. And I can finally pick up stuff with it that’s over 3 lbs.

Also got good news tonight that the guy that’s drawing up the plans for my pole building is done. So there’s that. Won’t be long and I’ll be dealing with the stress of construction. Considering I’m still in a state where cannabis is still illegal, I’ve been having to come up with all kinds of excuses for the design. Lol. Can’t wait to see how the contractor who’s doing the interior is gonna look at me. Haha.

VP I live in NY where it’s legal and I still look for excuses when energy companies and repair people come over and notice things that are of weed orgins…I guess I can’t get out of of the 60’s mindset!!!🤫

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
well that was variously fun,hard,and then coasty...2000 feet of climbing on a singlespeed ain't no joke...

IMG_20221019_135702900_HDR.jpg
IMG_20221019_135800988.jpg
IMG_20221019_140927586_HDR.jpg
IMG_20221019_144226630_HDR.jpg
IMG_20221019_135709799_HDR.jpg

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
:tumbleweed:mornin campers...need to check the plants i chopped today,might be time to bin them up for the old sweat and burp...that means trimming soon...at least the freezer is empty of trim now...need to get the garage led room set back up since it's free cooling season again,and the workshop 2x4 tent for the long flowering stuff...
got a few harvest coming up soon,a single gmo then another larger group of plants...should be able to get the freezer overstuffed with trim again...then be glad i have a bubble washing machine and all mesh bags to make it quick and easy to turn into hash...might need to break the rosin press out soon and do some squishin

Ichabod Crane

Veteran
I dont know how much climbing I have done this year. But it was ZERO on a bike and zero miles as well.

But I did carry a lot of ladders. Does that count? Kind of like you carrying your bike.

Latest posts

Latest posts