What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

A Guide to Fishsticks

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
:mopper:done with the pots...it was mostly 20oz cups numerically speaking,#10 by volume...time to spin up some bubble and feed the veg plants...got some custies later...almost sold out of weed again...good thing there will be more in a couple of weeks...

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
IMG_20221004_200234415_HDR.jpg
IMG_20221004_200240189_HDR.jpg
IMG_20221004_200244999_HDR.jpg
IMG_20221004_200255930.jpg
IMG_20221004_200258944.jpg

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
:tumbleweed:mornin campers...think i will go for a ride today...and get some errands run...down to one gallon ziplock of trim in the freezer and need to replace my bubble bags...i see they have all mesh now,which would be nice if they drain quicker...been hanging the last bag up with the same hooks i use to wash bikes to ease the strain of waiting 15 minutes for the water to drain through...hard on the lower back...but at least the freezer is almost empty of trim! and all the dirty pots are washed...for a couple days at least...

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
:good: got last nights batch of bubble dealt with...and just sold my last 1/2oz so a minor change of plans...and the rain is about here so probably no big ride today...i'm sure i can find chores to occupy my time,there never seems to be an end to them...

OrgAeroMan

Veteran
Anybody ever dealt with pot worms? They are a huge nut sack. I'm going to attempt a soil drench with neem in a couple days when they dry out....
We're getting bombarded with lady bugs right now, definitely in the 1000s.

Itsmychoice

ICMag Donor
Anybody ever dealt with pot worms? They are a huge nut sack. I'm going to attempt a soil drench with neem in a couple days when they dry out....
I haven’t, maybe they are fungus knat larvae. It looks like they look similar. It might be worth trying some mosquito dunks in a mesh bag in a bucket of water to mix in with your feedings to see if it helps. That bread soaked in milk trick sounds interesting. http://theyardandgarden.com/how-to-get-rid-of-pot-worms-tiny-white/

Last edited:

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran

LB won't harm your plants. Pot worms like moisture and acidic soil. Let your medium dry more so there's less moisture. I've never heard of POT WORMS being bad in compost?. They eat the same things as other worms in your compost pile. With plants, they will eat all organic matter including roots. Let your compost dry before using it to kill off all worms.

Latest posts

Latest posts